The Eta Chronicle (Issue1)

DeletedUser

I hope that we can keep a bunch of people here, despite a new world opening up. Let's make Eta our 'resident' world.

DeletedUser1048

the silance is over!!! thanks for giveing up peope all the hard work for nothing why do people have to ruin things for others o well time to start again

If it makes you feel better I am not at all surprised that The Silence is falling, although I don't see a point in making a big deal if no one here except you knows why you are upset.

DeletedUser1048

I hope that we can keep a bunch of people here, despite a new world opening up. Let's make Eta our 'resident' world.

Not many people will leave Eta, only some people who want to have better luck in the next world or want to continue having luck in a new world. I am not joining this new world either, settings are pretty much the same a Beta and Zeta.

DeletedUser

If it makes you feel better I am not at all surprised that The Silence is falling, although I don't see a point in making a big deal if no one here except you knows why you are upset.

What's the reason why you think the silence is falling? Some players are leaving for the new world, other than that, nothing is wrong with us. (Almost nothing)

DeletedUser

I like to think there is nothing wrong with me, but alast my 3rd wife and 8 childeren tell me other wise.

DeletedUser1048

What's the reason why you think the silence is falling? Some players are leaving for the new world, other than that, nothing is wrong with us. (Almost nothing)

Because one of there leaders is the sneakiest guys I have seen in this world, captain uriel. He founded his own alliance then merged into The 300 so he could split away and make an alliance once again. He has multiple accounts which he uses to spy on the other top alliances and if you ever talked with him he says one thing then does the opposite. So I figure sooner or later an alliance with him having leadership in will eventually fail as I can;t see how you guys in his alliance could even trust him.

DeletedUser

I messaged him about that in the beginning of the game, saying why he was multi-accounting if he was and asked if he knew all of the consequences/rules that it would bring, and I got a one word reply. :D I can assure you and the rest of the world though, The Silence has never received any info about other alliances to my knowledge, nothing was ever posted on the alliance forum or pm'd to me that gave information about other alliances.

DeletedUser

As one of the members that is leaving The Silence for the new world, I am now a disinterested party. So, I can back Panther's statements that The Silence issues were mostly brought forth by some players leaving for greener pastures. We simply wanted the increased challenge that comes with a conquest world, I mean I have right at 3,000 ABP and have not hit militia yet. That is a sad statement for the level of competition here. However, The Silence does still have the potential to survive and perhaps thrive. They consists largely of new players who are excited about the game and eager to learn. If the leadership will step up and plan some ops to focus their efforts, they could be dangerous. So far, the only guidance that has been provided was a command to attack on the first day out of protection and after that these novices have been completely unguided yet have still been able to hold down the top ABP spot. So, once they get some experience under their belt, they may be a juggernaut in the making. If they make the end of the month and are still competitive, watch out.

DeletedUser

it really boils down to whether people are willing to work as an alliance, really attack like a team support like a team and communicate like a team. no one person will rule eta, a strong pact can with fluid communication.

DeletedUser2063

Tyler, this is looking awesome. Keep it up dude, and if you need any help feel free to ask me.

Fruit

DeletedUser

Big thumbs up, TB! A seriously impressive and quality piece of work. Content, editing, (pics)... awesome!

DeletedUser2039

Questions for the next issue

I am looking for questions to use in the next alliance leader interviews. Messages will be sent out tomorrow, so get your ideas in quick! I will use a combination of your questions and mine, but the readers questions matter to me most so let's here what opinions you want to here from the leaders!

DeletedUser2063

I am looking for questions to use in the next alliance leader interviews. Messages will be sent out tomorrow, so get your ideas in quick! I will use a combination of your questions and mine, but the readers questions matter to me most so let's here what opinions you want to here from the leaders!

I think instead of just asking alliance leaders, you could ask say, the first person who took a city, who has most ABP's, most points, and like how they got where they are now, what they did to get there.

DeletedUser2039

I think instead of just asking alliance leaders, you could ask say, the first person who took a city, who has most ABP's, most points, and like how they got where they are now, what they did to get there.

I'll look into it more and see about how well it would work out!