The Eta Chronicle (Issue1)

DeletedUser

Why dont you make one too?:-o We would then have many more things to read, and it would also be cool.
You were all happy with the idea a while back panther...go for it.^^

I wouldn't know where to begin. lol

DeletedUser2039

I wouldn't know where to begin. lol
That's exactly how I felt when I started! Just kind of outlined it and it started to come together. The only problem would be the possible similarity of features between our papers. We could start competing for views though;)

DeletedUser

I will be biased and put black panther on a micro to enter the thread an exit it, over and over and over. :(

DeletedUser

NM, Already answered. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow.

Probably the best newspaper I've ever read on these external forums.
I love the diversity of the topics, and it really was engaging all the way until the end.
I love the "hottest woman" article. Never seen that before, and really creative. It's a strong selling point ;)

Keep it up man!

DeletedUser

Wow.
I love the "hottest woman" article. Never seen that before, and really creative. It's a strong selling point ;)

I would like to point out that it was my idea, but Tyler took to the level that it shines.

DeletedUser2039

I would like to point out that it was my idea, but Tyler took to the level that it shines.
I do give you credit. I only took what the community suggested and presented it the best way I could!:D

Complete with Comics and Crosswords???
Where is MzChaos though? I mean he/she is the one who wanted crosswords in the first place haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser308

One of the better newspapers i've read. You guys made it so it was fun to read & who doesn't love that model section. :p

DeletedUser

I got to say I read it again this morning before work, and it still rocks, very awsome work man.

DeletedUser2039

Just wanted to let everyone know that the image coding for the entire world Eta thread was kind of messed up and I couldn't post the images larger. Now that it's fixed (thanks Daedalus) I have fixed the coding and the images should be back to normal. Big thanks to all the viewers too:)

DeletedUser

Tips For Newbs
This is a section for newer players to get pointed in the right direction. While I won't go into specifics, I want all new players to recognize that these are keys to success in Grepolis and I would like all of you to research these topics further if you don't understand something. Enjoy!

1. Learn your offensive and defensive units! I have seen far too many players sending swordsmen on attacks or leaving their slingers to defend their city during an incoming attack. Learn the different troop stats and what role they are most suited for!

2. Be sure you are keeping up on your defense. You never know when a bigger player is going to come knocking on your door for resources. Be sure you can handle anything someone can throw at you. You'll be thankful for when you see that attack notification and you know you're prepared!

3. This goes off of #2 somewhat. You have to find an alliance you are both comfortable with as well as protected by. Look for: some solid leadership who is always there to help out, players that are not only active and concerned about their own growth but conscious of their teammates too, and lastly, find some experience and let them teach you. You are only going to get better if you apply yourself and are willing to absorb the advice of those around you. Don't be afraid to leave your alliance if they are not any of the things mentioned above. Yes, it may be somewhat on the "you're a traitor side", but if you can find a solid alliance your game experience will be that much better.

Me newb! Thank for tip!

DeletedUser

Hellz yeah nicely done. I knew I knew your name from somewhere.

DeletedUser

Nice work :) Glad you went ahead and used my Alliance questions :)

DeletedUser

the silance is over!!! thanks for giveing up peope all the hard work for nothing why do people have to ruin things for others o well time to start again

DeletedUser

the silance is over!!! thanks for giveing up peope all the hard work for nothing why do people have to ruin things for others o well time to start again

An allaince is made up of more then one person, it is the work of the whole.

Back on topic, tyler, will you still be putting out a paper with a new server opening up?

DeletedUser

He is doing the newspaper for this world. And I don't think he will be joining the new one so it should continue here.