The Beginning of Attacks

DeletedUser1048

Anyway isn't this off topic, we are supposed to be talking about attacks not how much gold people use.

DeletedUser

Well, they close threads for a reason, it could be caused by spam, off topic, or being mean to other people or mods. Trust me, I have never seen a mod close a thread for no reason.

DeletedUser2154

D you realize, that by buying gold, you are furthering the game! It gives god money to grepolis so they can continue to keep such an amazing game going.

DeletedUser2039

Get over it

If gold is available to everyone, the game is fair. Unless you'd like to argue economics right now and how rich people get more...no I didn't think so. I'd love to hear about battles going on though please..thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Battle of Terror Castle

Anyway isn't this off topic, we are supposed to be talking about attacks not how much gold people use.

>_<
As the sky darkened, and the beers went down smoothly. I had fallen asleep around 230am. I awoke around 636 to the rumbling of earthquakes. My enemies had prayed to their god and Poseidon was answering them. I figured since it was every 2 hours from two different people I would double the guards and not fall back asleep. I quickly visited the Temple where I prayed to Athena for protection! My walls had fallen from 20 to 16.

I sent a request notifying my allies from a far that I believed a attack would be iminent. I would be I then saw an early warning of an pending attack 4 hrs out from WSS. I belived this was not a coincidence. That this was a planned attack. I sank 3/4 of transports. Then I made more defenders. I requested rock and silver to rebuild my walls as quickly as possible. And any troops any of them could spare.

3 Wss started spying me. I kept stashing more and more silver for counter espionage measures. I was determined to not allow a report! As the time drew closer. The Players and the cities were stacking up against me. I gazed amonst my ramparts noticing that many of my allies would not make it until after my attack. But I was greatful for the ones that came.
A couple allies poored the Rock and Silver into my city which will not be forgotten. I could not help but pace along my hall seeking some solace some peace of mind. Reports kept coming in. I used wisdom 3 times to get an idea of what was coming in the 10 attacks. I had run out of favor with my patron Athena. I had my 9 pegasus 7 cenaurs and loads swords archerers and hoplites.

I felt myself daydreaming, looking back of the early beginnings of my beloved city. This was once just a patch of earth! But this was my patch of Earth. Surrounded and outnumbered. I told my beloved that I was unsure of the outcome. But by god I would make them bleed! That every man of Terror was equal 10 of theirs!

Wave after wave of WSS landed on the walls of Terror that day! Wave after wave was thrown back into the sea! Hordes of marauding Horse bombs, Throngs of slingers, scores of Catapults, Hoplites, and Chariots Fail on the fields of Terorr! Terror in sued my men was slaying, hacking and slashing. Exhausted but yet they for willed for love of their country, and all that was just and holy they continued. My walls in tact, the enemy began to flee. I ordered the gates to be opened and to persue showing no quarter! They would all die today! All that tried to steal my beloved city. At the beach I saw more transports. I ordered my men to reform the ranks and to be patient. Then the trap was sprang on the last two arriving enemy lords. My fleet arived in the nick of and sank the last two waves Light ships and many transports but they still landed with their luck. With all their Zues And Athena blessings to increase attk. The enemy was slain.

My Army stood victorious rejoicing! 4000 BP later awarded! All of my allies and men’s hearts soared as we counted the dead of the enemy. Wondering “when would they be back”? I grinned looking at my advisors if they would be back!? Now is the time to expand. To solidify and expand the influence of Terror!

DeletedUser

Quite disappointed to be honest, i'm the only active player on my island par one other who's been turtling up which gives me some ABPs at least, can't wait to get on some other islands and see what else this world has to offer in the boring north east.