DeletedUser

What do you think about the first days of attacks :confused:

White Lotus Society : Destroy by Joseph Nieves :-o

Semper Fi VS Ace of Hearts

Why so serious ? : Best Alliance Attacker's :D

No Guts No Glory : Fridge of everyone :D

DeletedUser2063

Few things wrong here.

A.) Ranubis destroyed WLS. He supposedly declared war on AoH, but at the same time, he was messaging their leaders talking about peace. He blamed it all on Joseph, and Joseph wanted to leave the whole time. In the end, Ranubis and trailertrashbubba abandoned their own alliance to form their own, and their profile says, "We don't tolerate ignorance" but the truth is his ignorance caused his alliance to disappear.

B.) It's Semper Fi and Punk in Drublic versus AoH. WLS was there too, but they are gone now.

Just a few edits

DeletedUser

A.)Without jumping to conclusions and pointing fingers. I believe most of the Black Death that had joined WLS were disappointed in our lack of involvement with the direction that the alliance was headed in. We expected at least two other pacts that did not go through. I personally like a round table and a seat at it. I also welcome all to the table.

B.) I have also been attacking WSS so our old pacts were not abandoned and to give some others time to build. I have two reports of two WSS cities cleared. They are juicy and tender for farming Bone appetite.

This is a US server. I hope that many of you are not fooled into joining WSS. As their main claim to fame is being French. But many members are not French but are English and American. So they will do well to remember their alliance is not French, and release that claim to fame.

I also want to thank and welcome all of the new players, and I hope you come to enjoy the game.

DeletedUser

We don't know what happened exactly to White Lotus Society !

I know that Why so serious ? attacked them...
Joseph Nieves say it's Rabunis who destroy the alliance.

Who disolve WLS ?

DeletedUser1684

Yoda300 was the only person left in WLS who had a leadership role. He didn't want this position so he was the one to officially destroy them. He wanted to give them a fresh start and then joined Pillars of War

DeletedUser

Yoda300 was the only person left in WLS who had a leadership role. He didn't want this position so he was the one to officially destroy them. He wanted to give them a fresh start and then joined Pillars of War

Why ? He could just give the role at someone else...
And don't disolve the alliance :mad::mad:

DeletedUser1048

Yeah yoda was the last guy in their so technically he officially dissolved WLS. However when I woke up today I was shocked to see that all the council members except me and yoda was gone. I was also shocked to see that 15 players had left while I was sleeping and made The Eternal Flame. Not sure what is going on since I was not informed about any of this. I joined Punk in Drublic because FermentingFruit was a friends and he was trying to help keep some of the WLS together.

DeletedUser

Some WLS say that you don't know how to lead an alliance :-D
Why ?

DeletedUser1048

I was not even leading the alliance, Ranubis was the one in charge.

DeletedUser

You are a leader of Black Death in Hyperborea so an important member here...

DeletedUser1048

Yeah true but I am not the one making the important decisions here.

DeletedUser

This is a US server. I hope that many of you are not fooled into joining WSS. As their main claim to fame is being French. But many members are not French but are English and American. So they will do well to remember their alliance is not French, and release that claim to fame.

I love people talking about things they don't know.

B.) I have also been attacking WSS so our old pacts were not abandoned and to give some others time to build. I have two reports of two WSS cities cleared. They are juicy and tender for farming Bone appetite.
You want a medal because you use gold...if you want challenge use your gold against me, I would be happy to put you a spanking.

DeletedUser1048

Darkshine players in your alliance use just as much gold as he does so I don't understand why you are making it a big deal.

DeletedUser

If you are offering. Sure send me a medal. LoL Yes..... I am in side your head! Weltenshunkrieg... Yes I sure do use gold. Not sure why you said I was bragging in my statements. I was not bragging or telling you of my greatness. I am unsure what makes you so good at this game. I am so envious of your stats and achievements that I am beside myself. The fear keeps me up at night. I am omw to your city now. Please allow them to show you their gifts they bring with them, my only regret is the long travel they have to get there.

DeletedUser

It's just that I hate player who use so much gold and say look what I can do ("I have two reports of two WSS cities cleared. They are juicy and tender for farming Bone appetite.").
Joseph I think you don't imagine how much gold he use...Player like this will just kill this game, and I prefer him to target me because I don't care of playing on this server.

DeletedUser

If he pay and you play grattis there is nothing to bad... Now stop crying and play, all can buy gold or win it by surveys the game experience shows that gold have priorities but are a lot of other things that really make the difference so dont blame on him only because he use gold...

p.s. me 2 am not using gold in this world

DeletedUser1048

Gold helps, but it does not really make you a better player. All it does is let you grow fast, and if someone does not know how to play then even having gold won't really help them out for long.

DeletedUser

I know people who use massive gold in french server (a year ago) and he took the city of good player from a good alliance in 4 days...