The Actual Experienced Player Thread (Proof Included)

DeletedUser

no I stalk her, but back on topic. I think I got up to 105 cities in a different world, with 1.7 million attack BPs and 1.6 defense BPs. However, I will not divulge that account name, so I guess I can't get credit

LOL I think its funny when everyone tries to be all hidden :) Why hide the name?

DeletedUser

No..I am sure it is him...as, I remember that stupid clown Image~! Not sure if he was in Aweshock with Nself and us...but..he would join MRA's and sneak into leadership only to dismantle them a few days later.

DeletedUser8870

don't think it is same guy toobe, i've played with clay in the past and that is not his style well at least now it is not, but I really don't think he would be one to do that

DeletedUser8870

and fine no hiding behind names :ex name toshlic : en5: epsilon:where i got my start you won't find it in player searcher all you can do is go to world stats from that server which ended after it ended i quit for awhile and just came back w/i last few months

DeletedUser5155

The account on Knossos is missildi. It isn't to hide or it would be something other than an ildi name. It is simply so I can VM the main account if I need for real life without affecting the wee little worlds.

DeletedUser

ugh...dont listen to this clown...he obviously hides his real name cause he is nothing special

DeletedUser8562

ugh...dont listen to this clown...he obviously hides his real name cause he is nothing special

his ign is same as forums
he was top 10 in delphi for a while and now hes top 5 in juktas

DeletedUser

I'd simply backing up Niko's reputation solely based on the notion that he's of Greek heritage. That alone is enough to bump just about anyone into the top-tier brackets, LOL. ; )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks guys you make me feel really special 8)

Well from what everyone is saying you are. one of the great players of this game. there are very few left. not many genuine ones around anymore. most left this game for real life.

DeletedUser

yes he is quite solid.

but yea he's ranked number 2 attacker and fighter on world delphi (used to be one :/)

hey you can always go back. or at least try to.....dont know how hard it would be for you guys

DeletedUser8562

hey you can always go back. or at least try to.....dont know how hard it would be for you guys

oh before you forget, change trek's experience he was number 5-ish in psi for a very long time before he quit you can see it in grepointel