The Actual Experienced Player Thread (Proof Included)

DeletedUser

Ildi is a different story, even as an old enemy of mine, I would say Ildi (if not for all the gold) is a worthy opponent :)

I would say..Mflip is pretty experienced too..I played with that Dictator in Theata! Even for him always being an #@$^^@ he is formidable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

add petrika to the list
also, what other accounts did you use to make you experienced? ;)

I might sound like a noob and a liar when i say this, but i used to play grepolis about about a year or 2 before i started this account and quit. then i restarted at the time i made this account and used that exp. from them for now. Plus I havent Been nuked off the map in US13 by Ildi so thats something lol.
And before you say anything, no i dont know what the account name was or what world i played in. that was way before i realized there where multiple worlds, so when i was a noob really.
But anyways, most of my Exp. isnt expanding, its more for building troops and Surviving. i am a defender so i dont expand fast like everyone else, i leave LTS and wait to catch some BP. When i need a city i mostly need my Alliance to help me clear out the city so i try not to bother people with helping me when they have there own problems most the time also.

P.S. i made the thread. thats another reason lol

DeletedUser8562

I might sound like a noob and a liar when i say this, but i used to play grepolis about about a year or 2 before i started this account and quit. then i restarted at the time i made this account and used that exp. from them for now. Plus I havent Been nuked off the map in US13 by Ildi so thats something lol.
And before you say anything, no i dont know what the account name was or what world i played in. that was way before i realized there where multiple worlds, so when i was a noob really.
But anyways, most of my Exp. isnt expanding, its more for building troops and Surviving. i am a defender so i dont expand fast like everyone else, i leave LTS and wait to catch some BP. When i need a city i mostly need my Alliance to help me clear out the city so i try not to bother people with helping me when they have there own problems most the time also

wasnt trying to be a *fill in the blank*, i just was wondering ;)

DeletedUser8870

glad i'm not on here i luv flying under the radar, always a slow starter I don't pay to play I free to play, only gold I spend is from doing some surveys here and there when i need to reactivate commander, etc... but don't worry you'll see my name in the end ;) oh and if you look at my grep intel, all of them are accounts where I gave my cities up. Lat world heraklion, was top 3 ocean, 50 world, ran 3 alliance group but someone I trusted decided to disband the alliance so i said screw it and deleted the account and here I am playing now as a follower instead of a leader much more relaxing ;)

DeletedUser

Ildi is a different story, even as an old enemy of mine, I would say Ildi (if not for all the gold) is a worthy opponent :)

I would say..Mflip is pretty experienced too..I played with that Dictator in Theata! Even for him always being an #@$^^@ he is formidable.

LOL And you havent even played Kappa or Theta with me. As far as Petrika, he might be more hated then me :) Not sure i would put him on the most experienced list, maybe the most cities taken from list :)

DeletedUser

Ive played with mflip in Theta. Even with only 6 cities all under 5,000 points he can still be a beast lol

DeletedUser5973

On that list Ildi is the best by far, I play with her on a few worlds. That is also not her only account name ;)

DeletedUser5973

missIldi lol not sure if she wants that out there, although it is pretty easy to see

she is definitely the most attractive

I do not have the proof of my experience, but it is better than some on that list

DeletedUser5973

no I stalk her, but back on topic. I think I got up to 105 cities in a different world, with 1.7 million attack BPs and 1.6 defense BPs. However, I will not divulge that account name, so I guess I can't get credit

DeletedUser

no I stalk her, but back on topic. I think I got up to 1015 cities in a different world, with 1.7 million attack BPs and 1.6 defense BPs. However, I will not divulge that account name, so I guess I can't get credit

How do you monitor that many citys? and should i add you up there lol

DeletedUser

I remember Rclay from the days of Iota...we were Aweshockians back then...he was known as the "MRA Dismantler"