TBD vs KOD talk

DeletedUser9851

one of those days.jpg

DeletedUser12275

They had that one op, where KoD decided to found a bunch of cities in 55. Already to lose over half of them

Hey it was a good plan!....they should be used to lose cities by now so it is not a big deal for them

DeletedUser723

LoL, you guys are so bad...
Seriously, not ONE of you has determined what the point of that strategy was?

And here you are bragging about doing exactly what we wanted you to do, LOL!!!

EDIT: Please reply to this. I really want to hear your primitive theories so I can laugh at you more!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

EDIT: Please reply to this. I really want to hear your primitive theories so I can laugh at you more!

Yes, You guys wanted us to use up our slots on little cities in our core while focusing less attention in 54. We still took one from you in 54 (that you were defending). KoD has done every little "strategy" EXCEPT attack us directly. Although, I do believe they did have an op on us. We weren't sure if it was or not because it was completely stuffed.

That was a foolish move colonizing those cities in my opinion. If they believe this war will last longer than a month, all they did was give us more to use against them a month from now and help us fortify our position on them.

So far, KoD has taken 4 cities, and they were garbage takes. They still count, I will give them that. Just like I'll take the 98-4 scoreboard. Keep talking.

DeletedUser5973

It's pretty obvious what you are going to say, I am quoting the future Athanasios here.

"We founded all those cities so you guys would use up slots and stop taking our cities. Meanwhile, we have been building up troops and regrouping."

Well we have plenty of slots to fill and we have rebuilding as well. You haven't really defended those cities, so our OLU and LS are still ready to go. Good luck, you're going to need it

DeletedUser10169

You guys tried to be all cool and found in their core thinking it would get you somewhere. And got a big slap in the face for it.

Since you guys failed I guess I need to teach you all how its done.

DeletedUser723

You guys tried to be all cool and found in their core thinking it would get you somewhere. And got a big slap in the face for it.

Since you guys failed I guess I need to teach you all how its done.

Negative.

DeletedUser9287

resources its not so much slots as were they want you guys to go they r founding cities in certain areas of your core an then making sure you need to take the cities to ensure your core stronghold which in turn uses reasources an men as well as time time that give KOD to plan a counter offensive to take back so front line cities and which will be a distraction as well so you pool support there an they can then take all the cities you have deep inside their lines solidifying their core and putting them back on even footing.

but hey im crazy so who knows if im right or not

DeletedUser723

Wow, I like everyone's reasons!

Let's go with all of those. That's why we did it :)

DeletedUser6798

How about the fact that you just did it to make them think you had a plan.. then when you failed to keep to the cities you could come on here and make them guess as to why you did it.. when in reality, there was no reason at all. Genius! :D

Or.. it could be that for w/e reason it was, it didnt work out the way you planned, so you are just on here being deflective and trying to get everyone to think you guys are masterminds.. Yea.. I'd go with that.

DeletedUser723

Yeah I like that too, Oli. Add that to the list of why we did it!

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
How about. They have had almost 0 luck taking cities off actual TBD players. so why not found at least then it looks like they aren't losing points as bad as they are