TBD vs KOD talk

DeletedUser

Presentation2.jpg
Mr 7K offense at it again

DeletedUser9851

Has the TBD vs. KOD become quiet, or is it me? The loses seem to have gone down to a trickle.

DeletedUser6798

lol TylerBash

Good to see you going at it once again Oliver. lol

KOD deserves what they get. While there have been people I did not see eye to eye with in Grepo, I have never come across veteran players that were such back stabbing manipulating liars, as these two.

2 cents from the mouse
;)

Its good to see you around still too clb.... but really? lmao

Does Sparta ring a bell? Or have we forgotten?

And Athan.. I apologize.. I didnt know *** was a KOD academy.. or at least you treat them like such...

There is no 1+1+1...

Koopas are hitting World Terror. TBD "hit" them.. Who is the third? .. They are in O64 and if they dont want to help us in any form, they serve no purpose.. no join or die technique was used.. Just the way they wanted to play this world and we want to differ.. I still like ang and his crew very much and still have a leader skype room with them to mess around.

TBD and Jossy are hitting KOD.. I guess DV is too? Is this your coalition? Apoc certainly isnt hitting you.. neither are Koopas.. You need to stop using this fuzzy math...

Im sorry that you are going through such frustrations trying to prove your point. But I am seriously questioning how much you really know. Diplo certainly isnt your forte.

To clarify.. Coalition is a group of pacted/NAP'ed alliances that hit the SAME enemy.. or Group of enemies. You have yet to prove this exists in any form.

Also.. "Join or die" is typically used by bigger alliances when they want to force players to merge. We didnt offer World Terror to join us... only asked where they stood between KOD and Koopas.. They wanted to play nice in the middle and stay out of any conflict, and we decided we dont would save them the heartache of having to choose down the road and ended our NAP with them. Everything was respectful, there was no slap in the face etc.. Just circumstance and we move forward lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser723

@Oli,
Everything you just said, I already explained in previous posts...
I've already blown this forum up enough, lol. The point has been made. You don't have to admit it if you don't want to. Like I said, I really don't care if coalitions exist, I was just pointing out that one does. I placed no personal opinions on such existence other than it ain't my thang baby!

@Oggami,
TBD is op'ing KOD as we speak. Doesn't look like they brought as much firepower this time around but maybe that will change soon. So far, they have taken 5 cities this op.

DeletedUser12324

View attachment 2288
Mr 7K offense at it again

I played against PT last world and received messages similar to this, just as most of our reds in this world have. You can laugh at 7k offense all you want, but try and take a city from us. You're #1 attacker was able to take a city at 6am from a post that was overlooked. The other 2 was a player that clicked VM before our op started and didn't post. I give KoD props for the 3 cities they have taken so far. Every alliance has offensive and defensive players, and he is one of our many defensive players. I'll take his navy over whatever you have to match. The fact that we are only the #7 defending alliance and have 4 of the top 10 defenders should tell you something.

DeletedUser9287

their funny i just wish he wouldnt send them to EVERYONE an ye even if i had 30 cities to his 2 an no morale i still wouldnt commit the suicide of trying to take a city from him

DeletedUser

it doesn't feel like things slowed down in the TBD vs KOD to me.. =(