Tau Milestones

DeletedUser5638

Battle Points Attack

5K: Veni Vidi Vici #1 ABP 5K.jpg

DeletedUser

Hypocrite...isn't this why you booted me from the alliance? For bragging? At least I had Bragging Rights, meaning I contributed more than my fair share to those statistics VVV has at the moment...you make me sick.

DeletedUser5638

Hypocrite...isn't this why you booted me from the alliance? For bragging? At least I had Bragging Rights, meaning I contributed more than my fair share to those statistics VVV has at the moment...you make me sick.

Your ABP go's with You when I booted You LOL :D None of that 5K ABP is any of Yours Xerxes, And nice little message You sent My alliance Well guess what I actually have a life and can't sit on here every minute of the day.

This is the last Time I am responding to You Xerxes, In My opinion and Most of the Alliances You are a puke.

DeletedUser

I was referring to the city point average you nim-wit, you know, the Tau Milestone I basically gave you? and about ABP...I don't see you in the top ten as an individual...but I'm there buddy...btw, how are you doing rebuilding your pathetic little army?

DeletedUser4982

Your ABP go's with You when I booted You LOL :D None of that 5K ABP is any of Yours Xerxes, And nice little message You sent My alliance Well guess what I actually have a life and can't sit on here every minute of the day.

This is the last Time I am responding to You Xerxes, In My opinion and Most of the Alliances You are a puke.

Actually the ABP stays in your alliance . The ABP doesn't go away with him .

DeletedUser

The Laestrygonians are going to be the first one to get wiped clean from their own stronghold island. Is that a milestone? :p

DeletedUser

A little late on this but,

Battle Points Attack

10K: Veni Vidi Vici

View attachment 1042

So, in light of the REAL stats, just what are YOU bragging about here Marine? You have just shown all of Tau how pathetic you are...your alliance is 55 members deep, we'd really be impressed if you had 50k right now...but for real? Like I said before, you aint squat and couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag homie.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's not bragging guys, he's just posting whomever got to that milestone first but more of his own alliance though.

Stay on topic.

DeletedUser

I believe Keelee Had the 1k attack points indv first. Correct me if I'm wrong.