Starting to question the maturity of this server.

DeletedUser9001

So first off, One person tries disbanding GrepoElites to get his name on the forums? Another tries changing all the pacts in our academy to enemies, and makes the alliance he goes to green? And finally, Stogus.

How old is everyone? Everyone's acting like a bunch of 5 year olds on this server...

Hey, I'll just take the little kids candy. ;D

DeletedUser

Not to mention these guys and their turtle facts... Like how old are they?

DeletedUser5088

Jeez these people are riducleus. I mean who does these things :p

"Another tries changing all the pacts in our academy to enemies, and makes the alliance he goes to green?"
That sounds awful. I mean how do you fix that

DeletedUser9001

Jeez these people are riducleus. I mean who does these things :p

"Another tries changing all the pacts in our academy to enemies, and makes the alliance he goes to green?"
That sounds awful. I mean how do you fix that

Right... "Charl."

DeletedUser

So first off, One person tries disbanding GrepoElites to get his name on the forums? Another tries changing all the pacts in our academy to enemies, and makes the alliance he goes to green? And finally, Stogus.

How old is everyone? Everyone's acting like a bunch of 5 year olds on this server...

Hey, I'll just take the little kids candy. ;D
Why am I a topic? Why don't you accept the fact that if you don't fact that " spies and all that" are a part of this game,then you should go find other things to do.

And besides , did I do anything wrong? No, harming other alliance IS part of the game. Deal with it...don't be whining about some noob who wants to destroy your alliance, bro

DeletedUser

Don't pay attention to Stogus, half the time he doesn't know what he's talking about with Grepolis :p

DeletedUser

MasterChief, Look at my BP...already higher than yours in Delphi. And besides Games like this requires spies

DeletedUser

IO, I don't want it nor does anyone else...turtles are boring and tech support will rim turtles of war before anything else happens

DeletedUser

Look again, yeah I am in Ephesus
At the rate I'm going ill pass u in a day or two, KD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This thread is classic forum drivel......but it's still fun to read.....

8)

DeletedUser7360

This is the only turtle fact I need: Turtle Soup

And didn't working for the Geek Squad go out of fashion in 2009?

DeletedUser

i have reported the chain message to mods, i advise all who recieved the message to do the same

DeletedUser7919

Thank you, guys. I enjoyed this thread. I'm still laughing. Changing all the pacts to enemies and all the enemies to pacts. *Falls over laughing*