Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

i feel like catalyst alliance is going to fail with in the next 2 weeks.. attacks landing lateon my sieges... support sent to my sieges on there own players... =/

~whitey

DeletedUser10111

There is a ton of talent in this world. Its spread threw out the alliances and at this point its still to new a world to tell.

DeletedUser

i feel like catalyst alliance is going to fail with in the next 2 weeks.. attacks landing lateon my sieges... support sent to my sieges on there own players... =/

~whitey

They did jump kind of fast in the rankings, I wondering what there current situation is. We have an NAP and not a pact so there isn't that much word on what is going on over there, but it is something for sure.

DeletedUser10048

One thing i've noticed different about US servers is your all a lot more open about your politics, on EN it would be like getting blood out of a stone.

DeletedUser

One thing i've noticed different about US servers is your all a lot more open about your politics, on EN it would be like getting blood out of a stone.

It depends on the topic. I mean an NAP is nothing to be secret about, or even quite in any way. Now if it was something about a pact it would be different. But even still I will never go in to details about what we have agreed to that goes with our NAP.

DeletedUser7241

Hydra-Swim
Vendetta-sink
THE GREEKS-Float
The Catalyst-sink
Sim city 3000 BC-Swim My number 1 pick for the top 12 they have great leaders played with Wombat in Athens good player, and everyone knows Supa.
Toxic-sink
Devil dogs-sink
Eye of the Tiger-Swim
*THE SHADOW*-sink
SHIELD-sink

DeletedUser

I just always feel like there's something missing in these rankings. Wonder what that could possibly be? They just seem incomplete, somehow. *scratches head and wanders off back to Knossos*

DeletedUser

I just always feel like there's something missing in these rankings. Wonder what that could possibly be? They just seem incomplete, somehow. *scratches head and wanders off back to Knossos*

the members opinion of there alliance?

DeletedUser

Just ask him oh we better stop before we get yelled at for spamming:mad: