Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

I have to concur with Kyle and disagree with Djarv1. Some people just can't look below the surface. Sad but true. :-( (Although I like your avatar very much, Mr. Djarv1. As for Kyles's, well, he has completely changed my understanding of what "soon" means! lol) And, somewhat on topic, I think people here need to rethink their opinions on this "sink" or "swim" thingy. Just sayin'.

DeletedUser9662

1. HYDRA- Swim
2. The Greeks- Swim
3.Catalyst- Sink
4. ACE OF HEARTS- Float
5. Devil Dogs- Sink
6.Sim City 3k Bc- Float
7. EOTT- Sink
8. Toxic- SINKING
9.THE SHADOW- Sink
10. Vipers- Wont say anything, its my alliance

DeletedUser

Yes, Mr Djarv1, kyle is very much fun to tease. hehe. But I'm thinking the sink/swim lists should be looking a lot harder at the internal numbers and not just the quantity but the quality. ;-) And kyle you are a bad boy for double posting. lol. I doubt you would allow me to get away with that on our forums. :p

DeletedUser

Okay back on topic shadow and toxic will sink and i bet you think my alliance will to Kyle

DeletedUser

you know it
Kyle is a bad boy
yea you know it :p

Do you three literally spam external forums for a living? You're far more active among these threads than in-game.
Post something that contributes to the overall theme of the thread, or don't post at all. It's getting slightly annoying having to refresh the page only to see 3 to 4 word replies per post.

Let's try to kick this thread back into gear..

SINK:
Devil Dogs
*Toxic*
Here for Beer

Swim:
Hydra
Sim City 3000 BC
The Greeks

I'll add explanations after I'm off work. Let's not spam any further, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9662

Do you three literally spam external forums for a living? You're far more active among these threads than in-game.
Post something that contributes to the overall theme of the thread, or don't post at all. It's getting slightly annoying having to refresh the page only to see 3 to 4 word replies per post.

Let's try to kick this thread back in gear..

SINK:
Devil Dogs
*Toxic*
Here for Beer

Swim:
Hydra
Sim City 3000 BC
The Greeks

I'll add explanations after I'm off work. Let's not spam any further, please.

lol, I am a spammer its what I do :p. Its just for fun, but I guess being fun is not in your dictionary :p. Its none of your business so stay out of it. Anyways

I must agree with Toxic sinking, they don't do anything, but sit there

DeletedUser

I've seen Devil Dogs before..not sure if this is the same alliance..but, I don't think they'll easily sink..

DeletedUser

Hydra ~ seems to be slipping a bit, 3 lost cities it looks like.. but holding firm with BP/Points... i would think Float

The Greeks ~ seem to have some movement, steadily progressing looks like zero city losses. thinking swim

Catalyst ~ ... sink

Ace Of Hearts ~ steadily rising in player count.. a bit spread. looks like 1 player sent to the rim. good BP, higher on the defense end.. Float leaning to swim

Devil Dogs ~ i got a message telling me to pay resources or i would be destroyed.. i told him his whole alliance sucks and bring it on... not a single attack... sink

EOTT~ good BP, good Location.. good players... zero losses ~ swim

SCB3000~ no explanation needed ~ swim

Toxic ~ decent ABP, good DBP .. slower to come out of there shell.. 1 loss so far... Float

~whitey

DeletedUser

Ace Of Hearts ~ steadily rising in player count.. a bit spread. looks like 1 player sent to the rim. good BP, higher on the defense end.. Float leaning to swim
~whitey

I did not even notice until you mentioned it. We never even got a Defense post from him, I have no clue why he did not post for defense but he is no longer with us because of that.