Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser

The low down

1 X-KHORNE = Sink MRA
2 Southern Alliance = Sink MRA
3 War.Hammer = Swim, strong alliance experenced players
4 Ouroboros = Swim, Number one alliance in ocean 53 for a while now, organised.
5 The Fire Nation = Sink MRA
6 Tiger = Sink, most of the members are inactive
7 The Rebellion... = Sink had to split into another alliance do to MRA (Rebellion Rising)
8 Immortal Assassin = Sinking
9 Kaeluubians = Sink MRA
10 The Borg Collective = Swim, active, strong.
11 Imperial Guardians = to soon to tell, newer alliance
12 Section 9 = Sink
13 The Misfits = Swim, possible up and coming alliance
14 Rebellion Rising = Sink had to split into another alliance do to MRA (The Rebellion...)
15 Hammer of the Gods = to soon to tell, newer alliance, the alliance to watch

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Immortal Assassin is losing cities to us at a quick rate and isn't even fighting back anymore... I don't see them swimming, sorry.

DeletedUser2654

The low down

1 X-KHORNE = Sink MRA
2 Southern Alliance = Sink MRA
3 War.Hammer = Swim, strong alliance experenced players
4 Ouroboros = Swim, Number one alliance in ocean 53 for a while now, organised.
5 The Fire Nation = Sink MRA
6 Tiger = Sink, most of the members are inactive
7 The Rebellion... = Sink had to split into another alliance do to MRA (Rebellion Rising)
8 Immortal Assassin = Sinking
9 Kaeluubians = Sink MRA
10 The Borg Collective = Swim, active, strong.
11 Imperial Guardians = to soon to tell, newer alliance
12 Section 9 = Sink
13 The Misfits = Swim, possible up and coming alliance
14 Rebellion Rising = Sink had to split into another alliance do to MRA (The Rebellion...)
15 Hammer of the Gods = to soon to tell, newer alliance, the alliance to watch

The Rebellion did not split because we are an MRA, We founded an academy alliance to send weaker people down there and stronger up here, To make us stronger. :s

DeletedUser9276

Don't know how long you have been playing russ, but academies are generally a bad idea. Especially on a server with such a high alliance cap. No need for them. If you will function as one alliance, why not be one alliance?

DeletedUser4951

The Rebellion did not split because we are an MRA, We founded an academy alliance to send weaker people down there and stronger up here, To make us stronger. :s

I've only see academies really workout for the better twice and one of those times they got kicked all around the world by everyone until finally losing enough members to become one alliance and start becoming powerful enough to make some alliances not attack them.

Not sure that admitting they're your weaker players to a public forum where your enemy leader (and others) read frequently. Also why keep weaker players? They're clearly not worth the effort to defend. My policy is and always was that if you aren't active enough to defend yourself or monitor a siege in your city, you aren't active enough to be in an alliance with me.

DeletedUser

Russbuss, whatever happened to you sabotaging an alliance? ...

You've been in like 50K different ones already haha :p

DeletedUser9020

I'll do one:

1 Tiger ->Swim (for a bit). Good structure to them. Could use some work though
2 The Federation -> Sink. Too many other alliances to contest against. No real core to them
3 Southern Alliance -> Swim (for a while. Easy top 5 contender). No one to really challenge them (that's in the top 15). Seems to have good structure. Good work dudes!
4 War.Hammer -> Swim (If they can beat out Immortal). Good structure and some knowledgeable players. May have problems with all the contenders in their ocean.
5 Immortal -> Swim (If they can beat out War.Hammer) Right at par with War.Hammer.

(^ Obviously 4 & 5 will be a war to watch. Equal in spacing. Can't wait to hear about how it goes after BP)

6 Blackhearts ->Sink. May have some high point players but MRA is very likely with them. They already had a merge on day 2..
7 X-KHORNE -> Swim (If they can beat out DOOM). Kinda MRA-ish. But have good "control" over their ocean.
8 Poseidons Army -> Sink. Poseidon lives at the bottom of the ocean btw.. They're already on their way down.
9 Ouroboros -> Swim. They already control O53 pretty much. Seems strong and organized.
10 The Borg Collective -> Sink. In a hot zone. Too many contending alliances. Saw their diplomacy/politics. Horrible lol. May have high pointed players but that means nothing. Points = Sim City. Too spread out as well.
11 Lords Of Kobol -> Sink. MRA, already dropping.
12 DOOM -> Swim (If they can beat out x-khorne). Right up to par with x-khorne.

(^ Another good war to watch)

13 Night Watchers -> Possibly Swim (depending on alliances around them). Strongest Core in this world. Seems to have good players. Great potential.
14 The Rebellion... -> Sink. Main core is good, but in a hot zone as well. May last a while but not past 4 months unless they play super smart and well. Diplomacy needs to be their biggest priority.
15 The Misfits -> Kinda Bias here but Swim. Why? You'll find out after BP. And through what everyone else says about us :)

*Note: My POV's on each alliance is mainly based off the World Map of each alliance, Alliance Bio, Point Avg, BP points, known players/potential players, experience I've had/seen, and other factors.

** Wars to Watch Out For:
War.Hammer vs Immortal
DOOM vs X-KHORNE
The Federation (In O64) Vs Tiger
All of O54 alliances.

And to top it off. I think R.H.Stogus will win it all lol :p ;)

Immortal has not taken a single city of ours we have taken quite a few of there's no war sadly no fun