Russian Bears vs Legions of Ares

DeletedUser

The way they're playing there is no weakness. I have no respect for these kind of players. However i do look forward to possibly playing against them soon.

What is wrong with our tactics? Or do you just hate the Russian? then it's homophobia! You homophobic?

DeletedUser

просто вы нас боитесь! вы то же можете приглашать друзей - если им нестрашно!
у нас многие смеются - над тем как у вас тут играют - им интересно посмотреть на вашу игру))
you just have fear! However, you can invite friends - nothing to worry about if they are!
we have many laugh - over how you play here - it is interesting to look at your game))

DeletedUser308

What is wrong with our tactics? Or do you just hate the Russian? then it's homophobia! You homophobic?
Homophobia: Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.

Not sure what you're trying to say with this.. lol.

Why do you all take everything as hate towards Russians? we aren't all like AryanAngel. You take everything as us being racist towards russians, it's pathetic.
Simbir i have fear? fear of what? Why don't you go invite some more "friends" and stop wasting my time.
It's pretty impossible for your "friends" to all join the game within the same few seconds.

DeletedUser13

Why dont u make peace with each other?
Or just go to War! :D LOL

DeletedUser

It's pretty impossible for your "friends" to all join the game within the same few seconds.

why is it not possible? we ненарушаем rules send сылку friends in Skype in the Russian world and at the same time they all go! the attempts of some players обьвинять us - stupid enough!

DeletedUser

To have all those people join the same second seems a very weird thing... Sorry I doubt its legit. I am in an alliance that has a nap with the bears, but if that ever changes I promise I will be after you guys and show how a battle is really won... Remember the name mflip. Might be seeing it soon.....

DeletedUser

You all are very mistaken about those players joining at the same second. Those players could have joined over a 2 or 3 hour time period. the time listed in grepostats is when GREPOSTAtS updated their files. So the update for all those new players happened at the same time.

For example - look at the members of Betas Reckoning who first joined the alliance. All at the exact same second.
Kaus1 Joined 2012-08-13 23:13:36 2,452
Heron Joined 2012-08-13 23:13:36 4,770
dirtymoney Joined 2012-08-13 23:13:36 3,016
Raffy Joined 2012-08-13 23:13:36 4,540
Joined 2012-08-13 23:13:36 3,660

DeletedUser

I said that if the RussianBears ever manage to take one of my cities
I would stop talking trash and admitt they were great grepo players
well last night they did just that and took one of my cities good job RB
you are better grepo players then I gave you credit for.
You are great grepo players no matter what people say and you have earned my respect.

DeletedUser

I said that if the RussianBears ever manage to take one of my cities
I would stop talking trash and admitt they were great grepo players
well last night they did just that and took one of my cities good job RB
you are better grepo players then I gave you credit for.
You are great grepo players no matter what people say and you have earned my respect.

Too bad we were all on an attack break last night? So obviously this isnt true...

DeletedUser

Well obviously it is they attack break ended at 3 Oclock in they morning lol.

DeletedUser

COLONYSHIP.png

Well like I said I was beat.And I had it coming once again GreatJob RussianBears.
You are better Grepo Players then I gave you credit for.:) And now that my plan backfired
I am just going to come out and say it. I am not usually as LoudMouth And Abnoxious as I have been
I was trying to provoke The RussianBears into attacking me because all my cities were defencive lol.
well look at how well that worked out for me. So again GreatJob RussianBears and sorry for a always being a loudmouth.Im not actually that kind of person.I hope that now we can have fun and play this game and may the best man win.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

COLONYSHIP.png

Well like I said I was beat.And I had it coming once again GreatJob RussianBears.
You are better Grepo Players then I gave you credit for.:) And now that my plan backfired
I am just going to come out and say it. I am not usually as LoudMouth And Abnoxious as I have been
I was trying to provoke The RussianBears into attacking me because all my cities were defencive lol.
well look at how well that worked out for me. So again GreatJob RussianBears and sorry for a always being a loudmouth.Im not actually that kind of person.I hope that now we can have fun and play this game and may the best man win.
You a great player too. I`m very glade to see you in our enemies. Clever enemies - interesting game. If you correct some mistakes in defense - you`ll be un breakable :)

DeletedUser

:\ Legions of Ares R.I.P.? thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Basically but I founded an alliance called I Am Alamo.Feel free to send me your resume if you wish to join
although i warn you invitations are limited.I am they hottest thing in Beta right now And I have no idea how long i will have available positions lol.

DeletedUser

Please Legion Of ares will desimate the Russian Bears lol.
no way will we be taken down by a bunch of MRA Inactives.
We will show the Russian Bears that It only takes a handfull of vets to take down an entire army
Of MRA Inactives

Russian Bears will win, they can eat their prey in seconds and all the Legions of Ares and those Vets of yours that you sent will do is start to Pray that they stay alive even though they won't!

DeletedUser

:\ Legions of Ares R.I.P.? thisisgrepolis

Legion of Ares have fun in your grave! :)
And don't worry about yourselves escaping the grave, i've arranged plans, ive got special security guards to keep you Legion of Ares pest in your grave forever! :)
And i'm glad i don't have to pay for this security plan! :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man, this war is so great i have to visit this page every millisecond! :D