Russian Bears vs Legions of Ares

DeletedUser

I am ashamed of these uneducated people, you often need to go to school. The ability to communicate with you is the same as playing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do not like the tone of conversation here. Let's be a bit more respectful and keep any non-game related insults and comments out of the discussion. We will start infractions if necessary but I hope we do not have to.

DeletedUser

Aryan angel shut your mouth man its just a game seriously calm down

DeletedUser39

Well, I've been following this conversation here on the forum - I no longer play Beta as I'm too busy with Alpha - and I must say, it's quite amusing.

Aryan, you seem to be Petrika V2.0. You're running your mouth, insulting Russian Bears, got the macho-attitude, are unable to reason with, haven't proven anything in-game and when RB actually started conquering your players, you said they were 'inactives' or 'small players'.

I mean no offense, but it's time for you to either step up to the next level, or keep your mouth shut. You are provoking RB to come to your cities; yet, in your 'into', you said you'd wreck up all their cities; why sit back if you can actually put action to your (seemingly shallow) words.

As for Russian Bears, keep up the good work. I like to see people get smacked on their backside like this after appearing godly and divine on the fora, but actually are nothing but SimCity players.

DeletedUser

So I smacked down another CS attempt last night for one of my team mates.;)
We took out 2,437 Slingers 942hoplites 343 horsemen and got some killer BP.
I invite the RB too try again all the more BP for me.:)

DeletedUser

ты как маленький ребенок - который считает сколько у него конфет!! когда большие ребята отбирают ваши города )))))
you're like a little kid - who believes what his candy! when the big boys are selected your cities)))))

DeletedUser308

You're not going to be able to use those bps once they conquer all your cities. At this rate you'l be gone in a week. I'd seriously consider letting your in game play do the talking for you, not your mouth because all you're doing is getting yourself in trouble. You already look bad talking up your alliance, you'll look even worse soon.

This is very entertaining to follow though.

DeletedUser13

Will we get another Petrika...Will this world be Interesting again?
I Wonder! :)

DeletedUser

This is significantly off topic, back on topic please. Or shall we close it?

DeletedUser

The subject is still actual, It is necessary to warn participants of a forum and to remove messages which don't treat this subject

DeletedUser

RB vs LoA 49-0
WRB vs LoA 11-0

You know what we will sack every russian bear city.
Destroy each and every single one of your defencive thresholds
Storm your city walls and put you all in conquest.
Legions Of Ares They Hometeam Of They US.Server.
USA BABY!
>_<

DeletedUser13

Looks like USA is not doing good Job LOL :D
Волим Русију :D
(I love Russia)