Rumors/War Talk

Discussion in 'Hermonassa US70' started by Grepo Mauler, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Persephone61

Persephone61 Messenger

Whaaaat no girls

*Runs to bathroom to make sure nothing has changed....

Whew

Zeeker348 likes this.
  2. ajaygopireddy216

ajaygopireddy216 Messenger

You didn't get what i meant. If you think spamming is done by horrible players then BP boost is done by ------ alliances. Don't tell your players don't spam as per your definition and anyways for those who are crying.

A player terrorizes me all the time. They attack me frequently and cause attacks notifications, even at night. What can I do?
    As there is no limit to how much or how little you're allowed to attack another player, it isn't against the rules to do so as we consider it to be part of psychological warfare. Instead we recommend that you disable your notifications while you sleep.

You can do this both from within and outside of the app:

• When logged in to your Grepolis account on your phone, go to Settings → Push-notifications and untick the notifications you would like to disable or disable them altogether.
    • If you currently have no access to the game, go to the settings of your phone, choose Apps → Notification settings and adjust the overall app notification settings from there.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  3. party1234

party1234 Senior Citizen

This world turned into sim city. We're taking cities on the rim from "big alliances" with literally no response.

That's fine, we'll move from 53 into 54 and come for MiP's weak "core" until simmers quit/ghost when they run up to some real players.

4. Al the Conqueror

Al the Conqueror Taxiarch

LOL Party whack away at MIP, we had a great day today as well.....