'Issues with Tissues'

I give up LOL, filling up notifications ??? On a Op you send real attacks to desired cities you are taking its called teamwork. Spamming is sending minimum units over and over again attacking recalling and pointless attacks for a period of time without a CS.

I ask you us taking 3 just now which did i just describe????

DeletedUser16154

I give up LOL, filling up notifications ??? On a Op you send real attacks to desired cities you are taking its called teamwork. Spamming is sending minimum units over and over again attacking recalling and pointless attacks for a period of time without a CS.

I ask you us taking 3 just now which did i just describe????
not a big deal taking cities in your core area brother. NB helps though don't feel proud about it.

DeletedUser16104

So I just want to put this out there as well. We ran an op, didn't have to spam attacks every where on said player, was over and done in less than an hour. That's our way of opping

This is MIP's definition of opping.....This is word for word
"Alright so without giving to much info how it works is we pick an enemy of the week and target them as much as we can with spells, hitting militia to determine online times, and eventually trying to sneak cs’s in between the chaos. I will discuss it with the other leaders here, but in my opinion I don’t see that as spam as he is trying to hit militia or keep a city clear."

So which one seems more spammier....you guys vote LOL

DeletedUser16154

So I just want to put this out there as well. We ran an op, didn't have to spam attacks every where on said player, was over and done in less than an hour. That's our way of opping

This is MIP's definition of opping.....This is word for word
"Alright so without giving to much info how it works is we pick an enemy of the week and target them as much as we can with spells, hitting militia to determine online times, and eventually trying to sneak cs’s in between the chaos. I will discuss it with the other leaders here, but in my opinion I don’t see that as spam as he is trying to hit militia or keep a city clear."

So which one seems more spammier....you guys vote LOL

We never cried about spams lindsay like your players did

DeletedUser16154

Good to see your simmers getting BP boost ... what a play!

DeletedUser16104

We never cried about spams like you did. Its part of the game. If you do attack and recall its called spam.
Attack and recall is not the only spam
Attacking a player endlessly for hours on end is, but it's all good. Seems Karma sets in when that happens anyways LOL

We won't say anything else about spam if you don't. Just retaliate
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

We never cried about spams lindsay like your players did

DeletedUser16154

Attack and recall is not the only spam
Attacking a player endlessly for hours on end is, but it's all good. Seems Karma sets in when that happens anyways LOL

We won't say anything else about spam if you don't. Just retaliate
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

And you expect us not to retaliate? It will become spam war.

DeletedUser16104

And honestly, I don't think any of our guys do anything remotely close to spamming. So there's that too

Every alliance has a system for things, in fact its used on at least 3 other active servers atm.... As far as cities isn't fair to say the same thing to you guys in 44... The main difference is we are gaining ground as we go you are not as far as stats its about even atm i believe. OC 55 is fair game and open and Scorpion ghosted because you guys would not help him 55 we would have routed him. Any 55 city won or lost or N 45 city is out of our zone or your zone and in 55 we are absolutely doing better as well as 45.
Would love too see you do something Ajay other then turtle up at your current location
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
and spam

DeletedUser5524

Every alliance has a system for things, in fact its used on at least 3 other active servers atm.... As far as cities isn't fair to say the same thing to you guys in 44... The main difference is we are gaining ground as we go you are not as far as stats its about even atm i believe. OC 55 is fair game and open and Scorpion ghosted because you guys would not help him 55 we would have routed him. Any 55 city won or lost or N 45 city is out of our zone or your zone and in 55 we are absolutely doing better as well as 45.
Would love too see you do something Ajay other then turtle up at your current location
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
and spam
To clarify on something, Scorp ghosted because the easy internals and inactive reds had dried up. He was a solo player who was getting bored and starting to lose cities. He posted the city after it was well into the siege and already stacked. Hard to help someone who only helps himself and has a hard time even doing that. He was a very selfish player, even in WD and many can agree to this.

Gains and loses will come fast and quick as new borders are established. Both sides are doing an excellent job, once things stabilize the real fun will begin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16154

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
and spam
I didn't knew you were such a fool to tell that I am spamming. You are not even there on that island and i never attacked you. So you are worried abt me being there. I will make you ghost if i start spamming you.

And again you skipped the topic of BP boosting lmao;)

DeletedUser16016

Pfffffft SPAM smh who needs psychological warfare kick the freaking door in and take it like a man (or woman) whatever you are folks think their fire extinguishers and such now days :D

DeletedUser16028

Dear ladies & gentlemen, friend or foe, ex friend or ex allie, loyals & traitors,

I want to make things clear here.

Spamming is part of this game & if u have problems with it u can simply report it. (No gain since there is no regulations set against spamming)

We do not spam only to make someone exhausted! We all have at least a few inactive hours and a real life outside grepo. So spamming reveals the time which we can sneak in a cs or keep the player messed up while running an OP.
If you do not spam, thats fine!!! Appreciated! That means u cant put so much time into this game.
U do not spam and others do...? Thats your own problem please discuss it in your own forum.

I respect everyone here, some familiar faces, some recent allies!

& Finally, I do apologize to everyone who gets spammed... .
Good luck.

Answer was given...... As far as what is posted above this, i been laughing since i read it.. If you need spam too determine off times you are a horrible player.
Spying on a city and seeing full resources for hours apart, HC no militia is another, use the countless Web tools (IE Grep Intel, Oracle and more) Attacking with no response and countless other methods. It does not take much time to determine an offline player. In fact its more work too spam a player then to find off times.
Or you can man up and take a player online which too me makes this game fun, I sailed a 1hr 40min CS and landed on a active enemy (either you make it or not that's the fun part) Yes easy takes are part of the game and i and many do that too but i can take an active player just as easily and without spam, its called teamwork. The only thing spamming does is make you a target or another who gets it as retaliation..

Also when an op is run its not spam its targeted REAL ATTACKS on 1 or several cities with 1 or many CSES on same or diff city.
Throwing attacks everywhere attacking recalling, minimal units to a city that's spam no real goal other then annoy or wear down.

Want city taking Lessons Just watch......
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif