Red : Ritchie
White : Colonuss
image1il.png

Ritchie did the biggest war of Epsilon actually and won it :
Ritchie VS Why so serious ?

But one war can be biggest with Colonuss Alliances :eek:

DeletedUser

showmaps.png

This will be a much bigger and better war, Ritchies against AOH, DKBT and demigods.

Colossus may be big in members but if the ritchies go to war with them 70% of their members would stop after the first attack week.
This month alone colossus lost 4 cities to Ritchies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know that DKBT, Demigods and Aoh can be better war ( strategic ) but RitchieVSColonuss can be a Legendary War :)

DeletedUser

Saw some nice colossus' city's in the SE corner of Oc44, why do I have a look :p

DeletedUser

It will be very interested to see this BIG war :-D
Ritchie ( the best elite of Epsilon ) agains't the biggest coalition of MRAs :D

DeletedUser2154

Come at us ;) we'll take you all. We need more bp to take more of your cities. My defense cities aren't seeing too much action.

DeletedUser

Ask on our alliance forum who's Taking Care of Business since 2010, maybe I'll say hey :D

DeletedUser

Arma, you will always be my number one :D
Datepalm, Arma is above me, so look lower :p

DeletedUser2154

Thanks TCB that did absolutely nothing. I bet your name also contains letters? Any other helpful hints?

DeletedUser

another hint? I have xx city's, so more then 10.

Better get back on topic. What do you think guys shall we take on colossus now our shall we wait for them to grow some more members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly not worried about that alliance at all. I think at this point the only war that matters would be one AOH/DKBT against us. If they ever do. Not sure if that would happen.

DeletedUser2154

lol i get a gut feeling maybe they have been giving their all lately. Although honestly they are more of a pest than anything.