Revolt?

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
This has to be the single most perfect post in all the Grepo forums. Starts with condescending. Ends with condescending. Its like a mirror of condescension. So perfect. How can anyone say otherwise. I have no other words.
He is a bully, Why that player deserved that type of response is beyond me. He seems to be a very angry little man. Just attacks people.

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
Sorry for invading here but couldn't take any more of this rubbish regarding Natalia, sparrow, belle, jinxjinx or whatever other name she is under.
The facts are simple, and it dose not come down to her "skill" her skills are average.

The reasons and only reasons she grows fast are:
1. Her gold! In Dion she spent literally thousands of dollars on gold
2. She is attractive, has a webcam and no morals or self worth
3. She has people like Exit, lethal, and team protecting her like there spoiled princess
4. She Bots her a$$ off
5. She has little groupies feeding her endless BP with the hope to have a sniff
6 She has spies in nearly every alliance in every server throughout the game

Take all that away from her, then whats left?

lol friends that protect her in a game where friends are meant to protect each other?, and people feed her bp! shock horror.. Because that doesn't happen to nearly every player in a good alliance or with good friends, its kind of standard play now mate. Not a fan of spies but is also common now, and who doesn't bot ? lol

Joking, bots are bad. tut tut. so from your post we have profiled her as : A rich hot lassie, up for a little fun, gets a bit naughty, can be sneaky but has a good group of friends. I want to sign up. lol

Twisted

Messenger
lol friends that protect her in a game where friends are meant to protect each other?, and people feed her bp! shock horror.. Because that doesn't happen to nearly every player in a good alliance or with good friends, its kind of standard play now mate. Not a fan of spies but is also common now, and who doesn't bot ? lol

Joking, bots are bad. tut tut. so from your post we have profiled her as : A rich hot lassie, up for a little fun, gets a bit naughty, can be sneaky but has a good group of friends. I want to sign up. lol
Great mentality to have, didn't you make a comment about someone acting like a 14yr old? yet here you are making comments that sound very desperate and childish.

I'm glad you find it amusing. This game is aged at 16 and over, possibly other young females watching/playing. Natalia is a well known name through this community mainly because as previously stated "everything she touches blows up" Is she a good example to any younger females playing this game? or is she just setting the example of.. open your legs and get what you want!. Personally as a mother and a wife I think its disgusting. I'm also confident you or any others that are actively supporting or playing with her keep that fact from your partners? Exit strategy?. You all need to really grow up. She might have money, but sold her dignity to get it. Would you be acting the same if this was your daughter/sister? Think not.

Good Day.

From his anger I think he needs rl help. just all seems over the top. You can feel the rage in his msgs.

Again, you are projecting. I destroyed you and now you are butthurt, causing you to obsessively post about me. Clearly, you are the only one that’s upset over some comments from strangers on the internet.

Just because I can effectively call people out for their BS in written format does not at all mean I am affected personally by it. Only a stupid person would make that link.

Are you stupid?

P.S. you may think the combination of the mega- prefix with an ad hominem is clever, but it’s actually a quite common and lowbrow last resort of salty egos like yourself. I like it when the Mega-insults inevitably start because that’s the signal that you have nothing left to come back with. It’s the metaphorical white flag. It’s the sign of your surrender and admission of defeat.

Last edited:
This has to be the single most perfect post in all the Grepo forums. Starts with condescending. Ends with condescending. Its like a mirror of condescension. So perfect. How can anyone say otherwise. I have no other words.

Thank you for the compliment. It’s nice to receive some recognition for the nuances and style.

Last edited:
Where are you? Natalia dominated everyone of you until you all did the same thing and attacked her in rl. Nothing but insults and toxic comments until she left the game. You couldn't match Natalia in grep so you had to hit her in rl. View attachment 3585

Let’s examine this, in the context of facts.

1. Post made by a brand new account for a couple of reasons. First, poster is yet another person white-knighting for Natalia, probably a basement-dwelling virgin, who is understandably embarrassed to be exposed as such under his real account. Second, the screenshot is also rather embarrassing because it doesn’t mean at all what the poster says it means, and the poster probably recognizes that, too, and doesn’t want the BS associated with his real account.

2. The screenshot is real, no doubt, and it came directly from Natalia. I know this in part because Natalia herself posted the same screenshot a couple of weeks ago with a similar message. She must have realized that posting it was galactically stupid, though, and she quickly came to her senses and deleted it. Anonymous shit posters, on the other hand, don’t care about looking galactically stupid, I guess.

3. The rankings depicted in this screenshot are not the end-of-world rankings that now appear on the Grepolis website. Those can be found here: https://us.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=us102&action=index
Where am I? I am number 3 in BP, and had I not stopped playing before WW ended, I also would have been top 3 in points. And I earned all that BP and all those cities legitimately, unlike Natalia and the player she was chasing ProjectVenom, who was also cheesing his BP numbers.

4. The rankings depicted in the screenshot were captured by Natalia the moment before she ghosted, which was well before the end game began. Why would Natalia bother taking this screenshot? Because she’s a total narcissist, and for moments like this, to use as “proof” of what a “great” player she is. Of course, the truth is quite different. The truth is she had lackeys feeding her BP and cities so she could be number one. At the same time, she refused to participate in alliance operations against meaningful targets. She was self-obsessed and selfish, dedicating her time and resources to her personal objective of climbing the rankings, at the expense of team objectives. She was a terrible teammate in this regard, particularly because she took advantage of the protection that being a member of the world’s dominant alliance afforded her in order to pursue her personal goals while giving nothing back to the team. And once she got what she wanted - hitting number one - she bailed on her alliance, presumably because it was too inconvenient to actually play for the sake of others.

5. Natalia was on my team virtually all of Dion. I recruited her and her group into my alliance. I did so despite numerous warnings from players who dropped into Dion from other servers for the sole purpose of telling me she was an alliance-killer. As a leader, I was aware of her conquests, etc., and I communicated with her on a daily basis. I can assure everyone, while Natalia is a decent player, in Dion she dominated no one except the scrubs. She was a classic bottom feeder who knew how to game the system, that is all. This screenshot proves nothing except that you can’t always rely on statistics to decide who will be a good teammate and worth including in your team.

Last edited:

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
Again, you are projecting. I destroyed you and now you are butthurt, causing you to obsessively post about me. Clearly, you are the only one that’s upset over some comments from strangers on the internet.

Just because I can effectively call people out for their BS in written format does not at all mean I am affected personally by it. Only a stupid person would make that link.

Are you stupid?
obviously I'm stupid I'm back and forth with you, but go leave you to it, your only killing yourself mate. I don't know you but if you did have a name its mud now.

obviously I'm stupid

I will take your word for it, certainly seems to be the case by your comments in this thread.

As far as opinions that matter go, you seem to be quite offended by my very low opinion of you. By contrast, your opinion is demonstrably worthless and is so much a waste of air, brain cells, etc… that I’m immediately regretting writing a response. Please go back whence you came and stop wasting our time.

Last edited:
Great mentality to have, didn't you make a comment about someone acting like a 14yr old? yet here you are making comments that sound very desperate and childish.

I'm glad you find it amusing. This game is aged at 16 and over, possibly other young females watching/playing. Natalia is a well known name through this community mainly because as previously stated "everything she touches blows up" Is she a good example to any younger females playing this game? or is she just setting the example of.. open your legs and get what you want!. Personally as a mother and a wife I think its disgusting. I'm also confident you or any others that are actively supporting or playing with her keep that fact from your partners? Exit strategy?. You all need to really grow up. She might have money, but sold her dignity to get it. Would you be acting the same if this was your daughter/sister? Think not.

Good Day.

Thank you for your post, it’s refreshing to hear a responsible and common sense perspective in these forums.

Unfortunately, dreadnaught’s “mentality” is way too common and is a big reason why we have a community plagued by toxicity and dysfunction, and is, quite frankly, borderline unhealthy.

Last edited:

Twisted

Messenger
I am genuinely shocked they allow her to continue to play, I'm aware inno have no authority what happens outside of their game, but knowing someone who is in that profession "if you can call it that", is possibly playing among children is disgusting, its not only the fact of what she is but also the fact she will use it to her game advantage. dreadnaught has probably all ready subscribed to her and is now a Natalia white knight.. as people say.. and of course she is a bottom feeder! she will be the same in life, she lives in the gutter with her ethics. 10 years from now when the looks have left her "which they will!, she will be alone and broke and all these "white knights" will be drooling over the next new bit of totty". These girls never learn. Dose she actually think Exit strategy protects her for her bubbly personality ? or all these "white knights" are just been chivalrous? give me a break!

Last edited:
I’ll admit to being guilty of sometimes forgetting that children play this game, too. Even though I should know better, the virtual nature of the game makes it easy to take for granted that I am always dealing with adults when interacting with community members. Obviously that’s a mistake, as children should not be interacted with in the same way.

And I think you make a good point about Natalia probably deserving to be perma-banned. I suspect it doesn’t occur to most of us as even a possibility because we know Innogames has no genuine interest in protecting the integrity of the game, fostering a safe and healthy gaming environment, or safeguarding the most vulnerable commmunity members.

Last edited:

MaxPain.

Messenger
I am genuinely shocked they allow her to continue to play, I'm aware inno have no authority what happens outside of their game, but knowing someone who is in that profession "if you can call it that", is possibly playing among children is disgusting, its not only the fact of what she is but also the fact she will use it to her game advantage. dreadnaught has probably all ready subscribed to her and is now a Natalia white knight.. as people say.. and of course she is a bottom feeder! she will be the same in life, she lives in the gutter with her ethics. 10 years from now when the looks have left her "which they will!, she will be alone and broke and all these "white knights" will be drooling over the next new bit of totty". These girls never learn. Dose she actually think Exit strategy protects her for her bubbly personality ? or all these "white knights" are just been chivalrous? give me a break!

debbipanus

Citizen
I’ll admit to being guilty of sometimes forgetting that children play this game, too. Even though I should know better, the virtual nature of the game makes it easy to take for granted that I am always dealing with adults when interacting with community members. Obviously that’s a mistake, as children should not be interacted with in the same way.

And I think you make a good point about Natalia probably deserving to be perma-banned. I suspect it doesn’t occur to most of us as even a possibility because we know Innogames has no genuine interest in protecting the integrity of the game, fostering a safe and healthy gaming environment, or safeguarding the most vulnerable commmunity members.
If she is advertising in game then I agree she should be banned, but if she isn't using the game to get subs, shes doing nothing wrong. Her posts in here have only been game related, its been others that just randomly seem to be attacking her, she has not spoken in here for over 2 days, from the point someone called her out for the second time in this thread alone! very clear she was trying to hide. I don't see what she does in rl for money has anything to do with this game. I personally think people like calimar are using the leaked nudes of her that was posted in the other thread as a weapon to continue to damage her in game, he was very angry towards Natalia and Exit strategy for a previous world, and appears he was banned for it. Now the nudes have been leaked I feel this will continue to happen every time Natalia and Exit strategy appear in a world, Will be interesting to see how they continue as Natalia is not the type that can hide very well, Maybe alts and leave Exit strategy to handle the communications. Or maybe they have decided to throw in the towel and move on. Time will tell, but we are a community and she is a member, some might disagree with her life choice but does it really hurt you, like I said if she is advertising in game report it, if not lets just move on and let her and exit go back to been hated for their game play rather than how Natalia makes her money.

Last edited:

MaxPain.

Messenger
Natalia? I was calling her Natalie :oops:
Sorry my queen. Please can I become a white night ? I am ready to fight these people for you. I am cheap

Who is Exit strategy ? I am new to US but this forum is the best

debbipanus

Citizen
Natalia? I was calling her Natalie :oops:
Sorry my queen. Please can I become a white night ? I am ready to fight these people for you. I am cheap

Who is Exit strategy ? I am new to US but this forum is the best
Exit strategy and Natalia usually play together now. I don't know Exit Strategy, only "of" him. I met Natalia in EN as Mystique, She used to be co founder of an alliance called JFL, the alliance I was with, but Nat and the other founder a man called charlie fell out and the rest is history. I have heard bad things about Exit Strategy though, cheats, lies, gold, deceit, etc etc, similar to accusations on Nat but minus the sexual aspects. Imagine if they had a baby, Grepolis anti Christ.. lol.

Just for clarity I'm friends with Natalia, or used to be. While I don't always agree with her play style she isn't as bad as people "or herself" make her out to be. I'm also new to US my msg score dropped when all the other threads got deleted though, lol