Revolt?

calimar.

Newcomer
If you were on byblos and not in mozzy's minions/the righteous you're terrible as well tbf
Was actually recruited by Exit, sent to sparows small alliance, She was only asked to join by Exit to cause tensions in TR, that was our only purpose, She started out and took few cities in TR core and started spamming them, then because she is a cocky little sh!t and for no reason started hitting every other alliance in the world except DT, within maybe 2 weeks all the world was hitting us, we had 10 members!!, even half of DT wanted to kill her, one tried and exit internalized him, She made all the members founders, so I removed her rights and kicked her to save the rest of the alliance, but most followed her, then Exit turned attention to me and tried to rim me, not long after Exit hit vm, so she eventually left. So yeh, I was in a terrible alliance led by a psycho hoe that ruined a world for me.

Last edited:

Shock

Peltast
Was actually recruited by Exit, sent to sparows small alliance, She was only asked to join by Exit to cause tensions in TR, that was our only purpose, She started out and took few cities in TR core and started spamming them, then because she is a cocky little sh!t and for no reason started hitting every other alliance in the world except DT, within maybe 2 weeks all the world was hitting us, we had 10 members!!, even half of DT wanted to kill her, one tried and exit internalized him, She made all the members founders, so I removed her rights and kicked her to save the rest of the alliance, but most followed her, then Exit turned attention to me and tried to rim me, not long after Exit hit vm, so she eventually left. So yeh, I was in a terrible alliance led by a psycho hoe that ruined a world for me.
i didn't ask for your life story, just wanted to point out that basically the only good players in that world were in TR :shrug: you weren't invited by them so clearly you're also terrible

i didn't ask for your life story, just wanted to point out that basically the only good players in that world were in TR :shrug: you weren't invited by them so clearly you're also terrible

Who are you to accuse any other player of being terrible? You’re crying about him doing it, and then you turn around and do the same thing that he did.

As a threshold matter, I think we can all agree that the majority of the player base has no clue what actually constitutes a “good player” in this game. And based on my experience with you and your stats, I have little confidence you are in that select minority.

I’ve played with you in Golgi, Dion, Amisos, and Tegea. You were an insignificant nothing in all of those worlds.

In fact, evaluating your record of play in Grepolife, you are an insignificant nothing hanger-on in every world you play, with the exception of Mesembria, where, miraculously, you seemed to actually play and carry your weight.

If anyone’s going to clown in the forums and call other community members out for being “terrible,” they better have the goods to back it up. And you, sir, objectively do not have the goods.

On top of it all, you shamelessly admitted in these forums mere days ago that you’re a cheater. So, yeah, you suck.

It’s confusing what’s going on here. Why the blatant hypocrisy? You have some personal grudge against this guy? Or are you really just another simp white knight-ing for Natalia? Everything this guy said about Natalia tracks. She blows up everything she touches. Do we really need to go down this road again in these forums? You sure you want to start this up again?

Last edited:

Shock

Peltast
In fact, evaluating your record of play in Grepolife, you are an insignificant nothing hanger-on in every world you play, with the exception of Mesembria, where, miraculously, you seemed to actually play and carry your weight.

If anyone’s going to clown in the forums and call other community members out for being “terrible,” they better have the goods to back it up. And you, sir, objectively do not have the goods.
Perhaps that's because Mesembria was the only US world I've actually played at all on this account lol (and I sucked back then anyways tbh lmao)
Really don't need your approval for anything lol, I know and the people that have played/play with me know how good I am :shrug:
On top of it all, you shamelessly admitted in these forums mere days ago that you’re a cheater. So, yeah, you suck.
Honesty is the best policy ;) dw people can't joke in the forums :kappa:

Last edited:

Shock

Peltast
I’ve played with you in Golgi, Dion, Amisos, and Tegea. You were an insignificant nothing in all of those worlds.
Side note ......................... did you even look at those worlds lmfao, yes I was so very clearly playing those :weirdchamp:

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
"BEST FRIEND"!! or Client/Fan, Probably client going on what I've heard here, don't think you do friends.?

Your English is terrible, soon as you open your mouth you stand out. Been laughing reading the externals. Do you even remember me? byblos...? Yourself and Exit Strategy tried to get me rimmed? your both terrible!, but you literally suck.. Mmm. Go unblock me, want to tell you a few things.
I'm confused lol, but also don't know the history here, so is Rapunzel, Belle and this Sparrow all the same person "Jinxjinx?. She seems sweet in the other thread I was speaking to her in. Not a big fan of people getting personal just because someone killed someone else in a game, insulting a foreign players English skills is just cringe, and attacking them sexually is ridicules. How old are you guys 14. She probably has this many accounts to try and hide from you guys. Ignore the hate Jinxjinx, Move on guys.

Okay. Now tell us about your girlfriend who lives in Canada.
Come on... nobody believes that Shock has a girlfriend in Canada... but if you don't know that he can play then you don't understand this game at all... if you're aware of those skills and just want to trash talk with somebody who is not at all above talking trash himself, that makes sense... but suggesting that Shock isn't a top tier player (and believing that) would show a level of ignorance that would be surprising

By the way, no need to point out my lack of skills... my incompetence is legendary

Come on... nobody believes that Shock has a girlfriend in Canada... but if you don't know that he can play then you don't understand this game at all... if you're aware of those skills and just want to trash talk with somebody who is not at all above talking trash himself, that makes sense... but suggesting that Shock isn't a top tier player (and believing that) would show a level of ignorance that would be surprising

By the way, no need to point out my lack of skills... my incompetence is legendary

First of all, I’ve played with and against you plenty, and you definitely fall into the category of players who wouldn’t know a “top tier” player even if they came up to you and smacked you in the face.

Second, besides one world where he was mediocre by the numbers, giving him the extraordinary benefit of the doubt by his lame excuses in this thread, he hasn’t “tried” at all on US servers. That’s a fair assessment of his contributions on US servers, and the only thing ignorant here would be to suggest otherwise. If you disagree, prove me wrong with facts and not your worthless opinion. I think I’ve seen him talking a big game in Discord - and now the forums - but that means absolutely nothing, and goes back to point one.

Third, he’s a cheater. Durr… talk about “ignorance,” db, get your head out of your butt.

Fourth, he uses weird emotes like some kind of total creeper, not sure how anyone would even want to play with such an uncomfortable teammate.

Finally, he swears he’s a good player on other servers? Maybe. As they say on the internets, proof or it didn’t happen.

So now why don’t you go report this thread and get the whole thing deleted, db. That’s your playbook, right?

Shock

Peltast
Fourth, he uses weird emotes like some kind of total creeper, not sure how anyone would even want to play with such an uncomfortable teammate.
Discord emojis are weird now :confused: guess you're probably some kind of boomer
Finally, he swears he’s a good player on other servers? Maybe. As they say on the internets, proof or it didn’t happen.
Last world I played (we killed the world in about 1.5 months and ranks went bad after I didn't log in for weeks at a time with no opponents to time onto): https://grepolife.com/en/146/player/848905192
Current world: https://grepolife.com/en/151/player/848905192

Last US world (admittedly I handed off the account partway through the world due to boredom, but was around rank 10 anyways when it was handed off): https://grepolife.com/us/112/player/848936737

fabrique.pnggage.pngseq.png
blkzeus.pngselectron1.pngselectron2.jpg.pngselectron3.png

This is what I found after about 2-3 minutes of looking

I'm confused lol, but also don't know the history here

So you admit you are clueless, but then proceed to offer your judgements on the situation.

I mean, I get that people seem to believe that the internet was built for expressing ignorant and unsolicited opinions, but you seem to want to hold people to a higher standard, so why don’t you start with yourself?

First of all, I’ve played with and against you plenty, and you definitely fall into the category of players who wouldn’t know a “top tier” player even if they came up to you and smacked you in the face.

Second, besides one world where he was mediocre by the numbers, giving him the extraordinary benefit of the doubt by his lame excuses in this thread, he hasn’t “tried” at all on US servers. That’s a fair assessment of his contributions on US servers, and the only thing ignorant here would be to suggest otherwise. If you disagree, prove me wrong with facts and not your worthless opinion. I think I’ve seen him talking a big game in Discord - and now the forums - but that means absolutely nothing, and goes back to point one.

Third, he’s a cheater. Durr… talk about “ignorance,” db, get your head out of your butt.

So now why don’t you go report this thread and get the whole thing deleted, db. That’s your playbook, right?
You're a lot of fun at parties aren't you? I will give you this... those emotes are a bit on the creepy side. As for proving you wrong, I've got no need or desire to prove anything. Is my opinion worthless? Sure. Opinions typically are. Perhaps I don't know any top tier players. I'll have to live with that shame I guess.

So you admit you are clueless, but then proceed to offer your judgements on the situation.

I mean, I get that people seem to believe that the internet was built for expressing ignorant and unsolicited opinions, but you seem to want to hold people to a higher standard, so why don’t you start with yourself?
*judgments (unless you're British)

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen

Mate, I gave my view as an outsider not knowing the history, to me it just looks like you guys was attacking jinxjinx, and from what I see in forums she has done nothing to warrant it, ? except the post complaining about her attacking people in a previous world, but regardless of the history, is it really needed to be attacking how someone speaks? how someone might live there life, even saying she "blows whatever she touches", come on guys, that's messed up, and now your attacking another player. I think you need chill mate, go give yourself a heart attack.

Discord emojis are weird now :confused: guess you're probably some kind of boomer

Last world I played (we killed the world in about 1.5 months and ranks went bad after I didn't log in for weeks at a time with no opponents to time onto): https://grepolife.com/en/146/player/848905192
Current world: https://grepolife.com/en/151/player/848905192

Last US world (admittedly I handed off the account partway through the world due to boredom, but was around rank 10 anyways when it was handed off): https://grepolife.com/us/112/player/848936737

This is what I found after about 2-3 minutes of looking

Yes, you are absolutely a weirdo for using Discord emojis outside of Discord. Do you walk around in real life ending your sentences with “kappa” and “weirdchamp”? What are you, 12 years old? (see how the ageism can go both ways?)

As for the numbers on EN… okay…. Based on your efforts to “prove” your bona fides, I was expecting… more. Remember, this all started on the premise that you were a being hypocritical clown for insulting another player as “terrible” with nothing to back it up. Base on your “proof,” I still don’t understand where you get off calling anyone else terrible.

As for the timing, how ridiculous and self-deluded can you be? You are a cheater. Of course you’re going to have consistently good timing when using a bot. That’s not evidence of skill, db, but go ahead and tell yourself otherwise.

(And no, 99% of players are not getting consistently excellent timing without a bot. I’ve seen some a lot of BS around this community lately from mediocre cheaters claiming that they are relying on skill to consistently get excellent timing. No, just no, you’re not fooling anyone. You can luck into good timing, and bad luck will sometimes ruin skillful timing. The only way to get consistently good timing for 99% of the players is to bot).

Last edited:

Shock

Peltast
Yes, you are absolutely a weirdo for using Discord emojis outside of Discord. Do you walk around in real life ending your sentences with “kappa” and “weirdchamp”? What are you, 12 years old? (see how the ageism can go both ways?)
Not too far off on the age ngl, and no, only online don't worry
As for the timing, how ridiculous and self-deluded can you be? You are a cheater. Of course you’re going to have consistently good timing when using a bot. That’s not evidence of skill, db, but go ahead and tell yourself otherwise.

(And no, 99% of players are not getting consistently excellent timing without a bot. I’ve seen some a lot of BS around this community lately from mediocre cheaters claiming that they are relying on skill to consistently get excellent timing. No, just no, you’re not fooling anyone. You can luck into good timing, and bad luck will sometimes ruin skillful timing. The only way to get consistently good timing for 99% of the players is to not)
Lmfao joke is on you, I've recorded myself timing and shown it to many players to prove I'm not cheating -- maybe ask one of the few hundred people who have seen it
1680099808935.png
1680099847951.png
Also, I don't bot.