Reputation - Discussion

DeletedUser

Rep was enabled last night in preparation for phase II. It is visible to everyone, however only mods can give rep at this point. Everything that happens during phase II will be reversed, so don't worry about mods gaining an unfair advantage on rep.

150 rep = 2 bars

If your missing rep, it's because it was reset to 150 since the system was abused. Everyone with more than 150 rep was reset, but just because you were reset doesn't mean you were abusing the system.

What does this mean then?

DeletedUser11560

It's just saying that if you had a ton of rep before it's reset to 150 rep(2 bars)

Other players get one rep bar to begin with.

Crimson, I hope I'm interpreting your state correctly

DeletedUser5088

That means that the people that had over 150 (2 bars) reputation before rep was last disabled around a year ago, had their reputation set back to 150 (which is 2 bars). If you didn't have reputation before you only have 1 bar. The more reputation points you get (each rep you receive is a certain amount of points), the more bars you get.

For example I had around 6 rep bars before and it was reset to 2 bars

DeletedUser

OH I think I get it. So it is possible to get more than 150 rep, but just the people who had more than that originally were reset to 2 bars.

DeletedUser10773

I have 2027 on EN with rep power of 21

*flex muscles*

Not bad. Now let's work on the muscle for US
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser8562

Let me say that I am not 100% back for the long haul but I am definitely glad rep is back. I believe it has a place on these forums and
1. reduces spam
2. retains users
3. greatly enhances the quality of posts

Thanks to Crim and the US Grepo Team!

DeletedUser836

I have been one of the few secretly helping Nickry get out of his several red bars. I also need to update my sig.