Reputation - Discussion

DeletedUser10417

10 bars, and i hate here i hae to enter more than 10 signs

DeletedUser

Rep was enabled last night in preparation for phase II. It is visible to everyone, however only mods can give rep at this point. Everything that happens during phase II will be reversed, so don't worry about mods gaining an unfair advantage on rep.

150 rep = 2 bars

If your missing rep, it's because it was reset to 150 since the system was abused. Everyone with more than 150 rep was reset, but just because you were reset doesn't mean you were abusing the system.

DeletedUser

Only 2 bars? What's the point lol.

Reputation has what is called reputation power. This is the power that you will have each time you give reputation and will subtract/add an amount equal to your reputation power. So for example if my reputation power was 40, you would get 40 reputation each time I repped you. That means 4 reps = 150 reputation at max rep power.

Reputation power can be gained by posting or gaining rep. There is a 3rd way that rewards long term members, but it is not a huge factor and only makes a minor difference.

DeletedUser

You should give us a small amount of gold if we hit enough rep
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
Or a big amount if you want ;)

DeletedUser5088

As Crim just said, we are not at phase II yet where players can +rep/-rep since it was just released. Right now only mods can +rep/-rep.

DeletedUser11560

As Crim just said, we are not at phase II yet where players can +rep/-rep since it was just released. Right now only mods can +rep/-rep.

Yes and once we repping this happens. And yes that's me repping

[spr]
6c3bfe1f-8148-4808-9d6f-875ba9889e56_zpsb8952e95.jpg
[/spr]

DeletedUser836

Reputation has what is called reputation power. This is the power that you will have each time you give reputation and will subtract/add an amount equal to your reputation power. So for example if my reputation power was 40, you would get 40 reputation each time I repped you. That means 4 reps = 150 reputation at max rep power.

Reputation power can be gained by posting or gaining rep. There is a 3rd way that rewards long term members, but it is not a huge factor and only makes a minor difference.

Is age a factor as well? I thought it was account age, reputation points and total posts.

DeletedUser836

So he's the one who attempted to get me under 8 bars. When I find out some more information, You surely will be punished.

DeletedUser11560

So he's the one who attempted to get me under 8 bars. When I find out some more information, You surely will be punished.

I believe I only de repped you a total of: 1 since the beginning of the creation of my EN account.

DeletedUser836

I will get your -rep removed. I worked hard to get my bars. I will also get justice for those of whom also fell victim to your spree.