Preworld Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know, thanks guys. May just come in at first to gold trade and then leave out. Wait for the drama to end and go away and then come back an actually play

Terri16

Citizen
Might drop in to check it out, but not so sure I would last for long. I fear the night bonus thing would be a bad thing for me and many others. With those hours that would only leave me about 3 hours out of 24 to effectively play between sleep and work. IMHO, night bonus in the US just doesn't work, with the time difference across the nation and the diversity of working hours, there simply isn't any set of 8 hours that would work for a majority of players.

Might drop in to check it out, but not so sure I would last for long. I fear the night bonus thing would be a bad thing for me and many others. With those hours that would only leave me about 3 hours out of 24 to effectively play between sleep and work. IMHO, night bonus in the US just doesn't work, with the time difference across the nation and the diversity of working hours, there simply isn't any set of 8 hours that would work for a majority of players.
Ehh, most players I've found are already in EST..

Status
Not open for further replies.