Preworld Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4951

Last time I played Cythera it didn't end well. :(

But i'll come to trade.

DeletedUser14888

At least it is 4/4 revolt. I don't understand what they mean by a 12 hr setup though.

DeletedUser15839

@figtree2 @Medic911 is the night bonus based on GMT/game time (the 24 hour period) or is that EST time as that's typical standard US game time used by teams? And if yes to the EST, is that 1pm to 9pm or am to am??

DeletedUser15403

Night bonus so ittl be a. M

And this 12 h foundation means 12 hours to found a new city??

DeletedUser4322

Hey mole...its 12 hrs colonization wait time as suppose to the normal 24hr..

This is a good server...i like it

DeletedUser15839

Good to know, thanks guys. May just come in at first to gold trade and then leave out. Wait for the drama to end and go away and then come back an actually play

DeletedUser4951

Ewww just saw night bonus. And its like 8 hours long.

DeletedUser15839

Yes, it is the default time which is EST. The time for the server is military time so it would be 1:00-9:00 AM.

Thanks Fig!

TSF: Simmers like me would enjoy that. No alarms for me. Let me sleep you bums!

Matt: Care to join me in?

DeletedUser14586

Are there any premades going to be set up ahead of time?

DeletedUser4038

Might drop in to check it out, but not so sure I would last for long. I fear the night bonus thing would be a bad thing for me and many others. With those hours that would only leave me about 3 hours out of 24 to effectively play between sleep and work. IMHO, night bonus in the US just doesn't work, with the time difference across the nation and the diversity of working hours, there simply isn't any set of 8 hours that would work for a majority of players.

DeletedUser15839

Might drop in to check it out, but not so sure I would last for long. I fear the night bonus thing would be a bad thing for me and many others. With those hours that would only leave me about 3 hours out of 24 to effectively play between sleep and work. IMHO, night bonus in the US just doesn't work, with the time difference across the nation and the diversity of working hours, there simply isn't any set of 8 hours that would work for a majority of players.

Ehh, most players I've found are already in EST..

Status
Not open for further replies.