Predictions

DeletedUser

Lol, world vs. Bergle? I feel like I've seen that scenario somewhere before... no, that was oceans 55, 65 and 64 vs. Bergle, but close enough.

DeletedUser

Lol Bergle, I feel like they got one or two cities after 50 CS attempts... can't remember for sure though.

And ya Smilo, when you've got anyone from AweShock around there's lots of fun to be had. There will definitely be some competition going on this world.

DeletedUser

Lol Bergle, I feel like they got one or two cities after 50 CS attempts... can't remember for sure though.

And ya Smilo, when you've got anyone from AweShock around there's lots of fun to be had. There will definitely be some competition going on this world.

I'm excited that I actually seem to be in a decent .us alliance. :)

DeletedUser

You guys are starting to freak me out, how about a pact? LOL

DeletedUser

Oh yes, we're very peaceful, feel free to send us pact requests anytime! *makes a note to tell Beast to block pact requests in alliance properties*

DeletedUser

LOL!!! Prediction: Peaceful Pioneers vs The Laughin Coffin will be the first war....

DeletedUser

LOL!!! Prediction: Peaceful Pioneers vs The Laughin Coffin will be the first war....

I sure hope not. I hate fighting. I just want to sit in a giant line and braid hair and talk about cute boys with my alliance mates.

DeletedUser36

I made up a little jingle for occasions like this:

"If you go to 54, you're gonna get a war. If you go anywhere else, you'll still get a war."

DeletedUser4951

I hope not too. I just wanna sim, build my city, and get me a nice crown. I also want to build the perfect defensive city. ;)

DeletedUser

Beast, I'm confused on what tone you'll be using on your jingle, something carolee??

"If you go to 54, you're gonna get a war, la la la la....
If you go anywhere else, you'll still get a war, la la la laaa"

DeletedUser3819

I never lost a city in Iota, aside from when I quit or was handing one off ;)

DeletedUser4951

I love him. Really nice guy, got to work with him shortly in En Ithica. Dude is quick to move when motivated to play.

DeletedUser36

Beast, I'm confused on what tone you'll be using on your jingle, something carolee??

"If you go to 54, you're gonna get a war, la la la la....
If you go anywhere else, you'll still get a war, la la la laaa"

It's more like the State Farm one, but drawn out.