Predictions

DeletedUser36

Post a random prediction and we'll see who is the most psychic. Stack your first prediction with 2 other predictions related to the first prediction. We'll see who made the best prediction after the world has been going for a while.

My Prediction:
1. I predict that there will be an alliance named The Brotherhood. 2. They will even out at rank 12. 3. They will have 47 members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i predict... rank 1 by end of first or second day >_< , also that TV talk show host Daniel tosh will join ?

DeletedUser

There will be an alliance called SPRATANS and S.P.Q.R in this world

DeletedUser3109

Bold Predictions, I will start simple
I predict there will be a 100,000+ alliance BY the third day of Naxos. I believe that ON the 2nd day an alliance will reach the limit.

DeletedUser3109

Does anypony know that whitey might be a shy guy as he so far has given us 2 hints(that I could find), I think they are the same player. (My guess is either nopony is paying attention or everyone knows flutterShy Guy is White Khalifa and nopony bothered to tell me.)
KD don't you mean S.Q.P.R

DeletedUser5973

he wouldn't do that because it is clearly against the forums rules to have multiple accounts. You can have multiple in-game accounts as long as they are on separate worlds, but you are only allowed one forum account

I guess technically so is this post

DeletedUser

There will be an alliance called IMMORTALS, and they will reach the alliance cap on the second day. A day after bp ends many of their players will go inactive

DeletedUser8562

Does anypony know that whitey might be a shy guy as he so far has given us 2 hints(that I could find), I think they are the same player. (My guess is either nopony is paying attention or everyone knows flutterShy Guy is White Khalifa and nopony bothered to tell me.)
KD don't you mean S.Q.P.R
What are those hints? Also flutter shy Amdr
Shy guy are different people

DeletedUser3109

After his post on this thread he edited it and put.
~ whitey
Also on the preworld thread he said I might be a shy guy about joining the world or something similar to that.
I thought he was trying to drop hints sorry if you guys are different people didn't know it was against rules and that blaming you could get you in trouble.

DeletedUser

I predict Peaceful Pioneers will control 7 islands through founding cities on non-farming vill islands!

DeletedUser8562

After his post on this thread he edited it and put.
~ whitey
Also on the preworld thread he said I might be a shy guy about joining the world or something similar to that.
I thought he was trying to drop hints sorry if you guys are different people didn't know it was against rules and that blaming you could get you in trouble.

I've had conversations with both. I think they are different people

DeletedUser3819

I predict The Berglemonster may come out of his early retirement...

DeletedUser

Wow... there's the bomb. I DID see King on the forums a week or two back, is SFB making an appearance this world or are you going loner? We'll just have to starve you of BP until you ghost.

DeletedUser3819

I haven't spoke with anyone in ages. SFB won't be here, its not a speed 3.

And you can't starve me of BP, thats silly

DeletedUser

We just won't CS you, then you can't snipe us :p

Come join Pioneers Bergle. If SFB isn't coming, you know you secretly liked Awe. We weren't a bad alliance at all, we were just overmatched and outplayed by a fantastic alliance.

DeletedUser3819

Maybe... or maybe I'll just be the bad guy. Every world needs a bad guy