Pella Forums = The Trav and Mayo show

LOL shows you how much you know this game by saying that. Control freak huh i think you got me mixed up with your crew. Far from it, everyone who has played with me and does not have an axe to grind will tell you quite the opposite..

Another lie from you bc i can pull up a message stating you spied here when you where in GM for MORS. So now your alliance made Ella leave to BTE (Who was loyal and a good fighter) bc falsely accussed of Spying by your precious MV leaders LOL..
Stop playing dumb Mayo only makes you look worse...

DeletedUser

LOL shows you how much you know this game by saying that. Control freak huh i think you got me mixed up with your crew. Far from it, everyone who has played with me and does not have an axe to grind will tell you quite the opposite..

Another lie from you bc i can pull up a message stating you spied here when you where in GM for MORS. So now your alliance made Ella leave to BTE (Who was loyal and a good fighter) bc falsely accussed of Spying by your precious MV leaders LOL..
Stop playing dumb Mayo only makes you look worse...

Buck never for a moment had me spy on GM. Just because you have messages saying so doesn't mean much none are from buck so it is irrelevant. Ella being a spy and there being dozens of screen shots proving that being that case has 0-none to do with me she wasn't being smart she was spying she got caught she was fortunate to not be rimmed.

DeletedUser11666

LOL Silent and Mayo, first off Ask yourself this, Mayo has spied before everywhere he has been. So instead of accusing the wrong player and forced her to jump to BTE who is the spy in your alliance i wonder lol..

Mayo if you do not know how to play the game, here i will teach you. If your opponent throws LS around best defense besides DLU is Fireships, 1 to 1 kill ratio ...

Lol Al you are so noobish. I don't think Mayo is a spy and even if he was I would still rather play the game with him than you and your clan of city slickers. Your alliance explains the phrase: THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND Keep talking Al as all talkers always back themselves into a corner and eventually get mad and block others when they do.

Good Luck Noob

Well you blocked me after you sent several nast messages then when i respond i could not. I do not need that petty crap thats why you are blocked..

Love getting you all rillied up :)

DeletedUser2568

OK, OK, no hijacking mine and mayo show Al and Silent... I am sure you can get your own thread of the Silent Al show!!!!

DeletedUser11666

You can try to get me riled up. Really don't care I'm only stating facts. Like Trav only showing what I sent and leaving his comments out. Bunch of little kids is what I see

DeletedUser2568

You can try to get me riled up. Really don't care I'm only stating facts. Like Trav only showing what I sent and leaving his comments out. Bunch of little kids is what I see

Might I ask what you are referring too?

DeletedUser11666

lol Trav I know you better than you think. Peek a boo.

And Mayo that was hilarious!

DeletedUser2568

lol Trav I know you better than you think. Peek a boo.

And Mayo that was hilarious!

I am so glad you have come to play on the forums Silent, it has been quite stale as of late as mayo has been off his game. You are bringing him back.

DeletedUser

I am so glad you have come to play on the forums Silent, it has been quite stale as of late as mayo has been off his game. You are bringing him back.

I actually EQ'd myself earlier today had no wall though.... Jk that was actually one of the noobs from pandafluffers alliance. I have not been off of my game. You have been.

DeletedUser

my counterpart travv has been on vacation that is all! your regularly scheduled will resume any day now :)

DeletedUser

darn I missed the positivity that toobe was going to bring to our show! LOL!