Pella Forums = The Trav and Mayo show

DeletedUser2568

OMG OMG OMG Breaking news on the alliance front... a new alliance Mors next academy has just arrived in Pella... who are these simmers?

Remember you heard it first on the TRAV and mayo show

DeletedUser

Meanwhile, pandamonium has dropped down to rank 357 in points. Looks like they're out of the picture.

DeletedUser

OMG OMG OMG Breaking news on the alliance front... a new alliance Mors next academy has just arrived in Pella... who are these simmers?

Remember you heard it first on the TRAV and mayo show

On the plus side Atleast you guys are accepting your fate early on :)

DeletedUser

LOL not really... just messing MV

hey ya gotta be good at something
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser2568

Yall go at each other full throttle I see.

We invite all others to comment and of course we all go full throttle thisisgrepolis... we are only at 415 views when I posted this... we need to get it up to 2k to be well respected. Mayo needs to start pulling his weight here.

DeletedUser

We invite all others to comment and of course we all go full throttle thisisgrepolis... we are only at 415 views when I posted this... we need to get it up to 2k to be well respected. Mayo needs to start pulling his weight here.

Sorry Trav I think you were sending a Mass Mail to your alliance members. We can ask a MOD to delete it no need to air dirty laundry about. Now appoligze to all of your aggressive active alliance please. I am waiting...
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser

i think half of CBS leaving says they don't like to be your "Buddies"

DeletedUser

omg you are right what so ever will we do? Are you guys recruiting in TGS sure you could use another noob or two?? Especially with all those fireships hahahaha

DeletedUser11666

Mors has more academies than Greeks? Trav I think you just shot yourself in the foot here. Aren't you part of that coalition? Wow belittling Al like that sure does hurt his image as well as yours. Funny how you do that and turn around act like he's your best friend. From what I see your all in the same boat. The boat your on is full of holes and will eventually sink. Al are you going to take such a jab from your best friend?

LOL Silent and Mayo, first off Ask yourself this, Mayo has spied before everywhere he has been. So instead of accusing the wrong player and forced her to jump to BTE who is the spy in your alliance i wonder lol..

Mayo if you do not know how to play the game, here i will teach you. If your opponent throws LS around best defense besides DLU is Fireships, 1 to 1 kill ratio ...

DeletedUser

Fireships are the single dumbest unit to build in the game next to tris and cyclops both of which im sure your alliance of intelligent simmers are building. Second if o was spying I would have to be doing a terrible job as panda is getting dogged night in and night out by Mv last I checked we lost one city to them. Don't get me started on things I have heard about you from previous servers narcotic narcccistic control freak. :) secondly I have actually only spied once and it was going on almost two years ago lol I had been playing the game for maybe 2 months and didn't even know what victory processions or the anti timer was got caught literally like 2 weeks after I started so olease get your information and facts straight.

Last edited by a moderator: