Ocean 24 New Alliance

DeletedUser

Ocean 24 players, please consider joining The Cornucopia. Search for Bocker in game and message me. We also are looking for pacts with other alliances if interested.

DeletedUser

False the second best actually
Sorry, but I'm not agree with you -Princess:
This is the best one in the 23:
1NSi7.png

However, if you watch his stats, we can find a weak point: A player named Destruction

DeletedUser

lol does it really matter? the guy leading never back down is a great guy and a solid leader too

DeletedUser

LOL.... Ummm I dont think you can make any judgements when your alliance has 4000 pts total.

DeletedUser

hahaha It's really too early to say anything, but if you continue to grow as far and without diplomatic agreements, I bet it will be a very fun ocean.
;)

DeletedUser283

Sorry, but I'm not agree with you -Princess:
This is the best one in the 23:
1NSi7.png

However, if you watch his stats, we can find a weak point: A player named Destruction
Screen shot 2012-11-22 at 9.58.54 AM.jpg

I guess it was too soon to judge Oriol, nice to see you on the forums hermit

DeletedUser

hey mate,

yeah my alliance is falling a little.. :(

you guys look great! :p

DeletedUser283

Thanks, and Princess as much as you may not care some of us might. I did -rep for that because honestly for rim alliances a couple of days old we are doing really well.

DeletedUser

yes so all of you stop. TWG has been around for 2 wweks and has 100,000 points and rules 3 oceans.... i think you lost

DeletedUser283

All of the awesome, well informed comments, and not one telling him he posted in the wrong section.
A couple things to comment on that.
1) Your copletely right but the forums are so dead when something comes up we might as well talk about it.
2) This is your first post are you trolling already?

yes so all of you stop. TWG has been around for 2 wweks and has 100,000 points and rules 3 oceans.... i think you lost
TWG is an MRA academy of a full flight MRA if they have been around for 2 weeks and average is only just above 1000 and Never Back Down and Permanent Ban have been around for not even 4 days and are averaging 595 and 558 respectively. Then TWG have nothing to be bragging about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TWG is a elite alliance from EN servers... everyone has played before and not one person was mass recruited... the reason the average is so low as half the alliance isn't even a couple days old lmao... haha failure... check your stats noob

DeletedUser1371

A couple things to comment on that.
1) Your copletely right but the forums are so dead when something comes up we might as well talk about it.
2) This is your first post are you trolling already?

It is never to late troll