Ocean 24 New Alliance

DeletedUser283

TWG is a elite alliance from EN servers... everyone has played before and not one person was mass recruited... the reason the average is so low as half the alliance isn't even a couple days old lmao... haha failure... check your stats noob

That being the case, what even decent alliance on the en. servers would migrate over to new us. which are considerable less talented loaded with tons of new players and less competitive alliances? Still seem like **** to me, time will tell.

DeletedUser

yes so all of you stop. TWG has been around for 2 wweks and has 100,000 points and rules 3 oceans.... i think you lost
You are wrong -Princess.
A biggest number of players doesnt make a winner alliance.
The average points per player at first, and in few weeks our ABP will tell us the best alliance

DeletedUser

That being the case, what even decent alliance on the en. servers would migrate over to new us. which are considerable less talented loaded with tons of new players and less competitive alliances? Still seem like **** to me, time will tell.

read your forums buddy. we are actually one of the 14 that have... 8 of thoe are number top 5 ABP alliances lol

DeletedUser

read your forums buddy. we are actually one of the 14 that have... 8 of thoe are number top 5 ABP alliances lol
And don't be ashamed of your score here?
Just 597 ABP being 101 experienced players after halloween?

DeletedUser283

Why would you come here then, I am not knocking anything your alliance or any en. alliance has done but the us. worlds are so much less competitive are you you guys coming here just to win? or is it genuinely to play the game and have some fun fights?

DeletedUser

(...) or is it genuinely to play the game and have some fun fights?
This is my case.
I came here just for curiosity and I'm playing with some US people that I knew in this server. Most of them are noobs.

I still playing in a spanish server, OMEGA (es24). A speed x1 world like DELTA, but with revolt.

DeletedUser283

I'm not question you Oriol you seem like a good guy, mostly princess. I came here from en. like you just to test the waters I created my own alliance because I was on the rim so why not? This "4,000 point alliance that no one cares about" as princess stated isn't a huge alliance that transfered over from en. just to win a world, in fact of the 11 players in my alliance I am the only one that has played the game before. The reason we are performing is because I am taking the time to teach them instead of just getting a group of people together. Forming a good alliance has less to do with who you know and more to do with how well you teach the people you meet.

DeletedUser

I created my own alliance because I was on the rim so why not? .
I'm sure that we will have most fun at the rim than in the middle of the core of this world... ;)

This "4,000 point alliance that no one cares about" as princess stated isn't a huge alliance that transfered over from en. just to win a world,
We will see... this is a long match, more than 1 year in a speed x1 world 8)

Forming a good alliance has less to do with who you know and more to do with how well you teach the people you meet.
True.
And I insist, the number of players doesnt matter. Is better a compact alliance with a limited number of strong and very engaged players.

DeletedUser

black: show me some stats and the alliances you have led and then i will start caring

DeletedUser283

I am normally less of a leader and more of a performer but top alliances I have contributed to through out my grepo-career include Dacian City-States of en. Zeta under my Nitelyon account. In Athens I was in Triad under my Krymly account.

DeletedUser

I'm not question you Oriol you seem like a good guy, mostly princess. I came here from en. like you just to test the waters I created my own alliance because I was on the rim so why not? This "4,000 point alliance that no one cares about" as princess stated isn't a huge alliance that transfered over from en. just to win a world, in fact of the 11 players in my alliance I am the only one that has played the game before. The reason we are performing is because I am taking the time to teach them instead of just getting a group of people together. Forming a good alliance has less to do with who you know and more to do with how well you teach the people you meet.

This is exactly the same situation I am in. Just seeing the level of competition.

And -Princess, I'd honestly love to see the names of you "amazing" .en players. I'll see if I recognize any.

DeletedUser

lmao... hermit go back in your shell... lol you don't play en.

heard of grepohugs

DeletedUser

If u r in the TOP 5 or 10 maybe then u can brag about your alliance but not if u aren't in the top20.Don't take this the wrong way.

DeletedUser

lmao... hermit go back in your shell... lol you don't play en.

heard of grepohugs

I'm not a hermit crab.. lulz, silly princess.

And I most definitely play on en.

Forum account: Sedai
Player accounts: wooshdog and R0fL PwN3d

I've been around for a while young lady.

DeletedUser

Oh really, on Tau I had over 600,000. I was in Krypteia..

You heard of it?

And besides, I still want some names.

DeletedUser

Krypteria is not that great... i was in it for a little while and was not happy with it.... anyway... why are we fighting

DeletedUser

Great question..

The forum was pretty dead and I was quite bored.