NewWorld

\*belle\*

Philosopher
No I wasn't with you though I wish I would of been. I joined late under another name. I love Olympus
you is cranialdamage or is something like this? if is i is like speak you in discord about how hell you is actual play soooo many questions ha

dimak

Messenger
you is cranialdamage or is something like this? if is i is like speak you in discord about how hell you is actual play soooo many questions ha
wtf lol Natalia i aint feeling much love right now! You told me you don't do discord!!?

\*belle\*

Philosopher
OK send me link
is sended it can sending msg with request so know you if name different

wtf lol Natalia i aint feeling much love right now! You told me you don't do discord!!?
ha i will adding you but is only for grepolis things and because is sayed not playing not thinked was reason is only add cranius because i has play recent and he tell me something i is just not can understanding so want ask more and is maybe personal so do in discord type thingy but i not mean i was try ignore you i just use discord for game grepolis things sooo ok

has to send me msg though with name so i know which to adding

boothead

Artisan
yes i mean it i do obviously has it but is mean i only use for grepolis game so i just accept peopel that i has play with or things when is say i not has it i mean i do has it but is for to not WTF haha is confused myself but know what i mean? is not insult byebye
lmfao Speak your native language if you struggle I will translate lol Didn't mean to put you on the spot rofl

Like a deer in the headlights lmao

debbipanus

Citizen
lmfao Speak your native language if you struggle I will translate lol Didn't mean to put you on the spot rofl

Like a deer in the headlights lmao
To be quite honest here, it's me asking/advising belle not to be adding people to her social media's. I'm much older than Belle, not venerable due to language barriers and unlike yourselves not trying to make her feel uncomfortable. boothead you're an enigma! one moment you seem polite charming and defensive towards her the next appear to be having fun putting her out of her comfort zone. Similar to the previous person to take advantage of her. You're like bees around honey, it's extremely childish and irritating to watch. Belle might understand the direct attacks but your sense of humour she will struggle to understand, which you're fully aware of. People need to grow up! leave her alone and let her just enjoy the game and game forums as they're intended, which is what she's trying to do. Please stop killing the threads, they start out interesting and used for there intention only to be swamped by either flirtatious remarks, personal sick attacks, or as in your case the bees around honey effect, which just seems to be turning every thread into Belle going defensive and kills the game related topics. I get it...young men playing with an attractive female who's had personal details leaked, fun to tease, aware of other issues, aware of profession etc etc.. But just try showing some restraint. Please. Let's keep forums on topic.

boothead

Artisan
Ah moms back.

lol Was only joking around debbi. Can you get her too accept my tag!? rofl I'm joking chill.

boothead

Artisan
And tbh debbi, doesn't seem to be much interest in actual game topics apart from belle and a couple others speaking about the bp boosting. If you check the forums like i've just done you will see the threads where you let belle have fun instead of trying to obviously keep her quiet get the most attention! just need check the views. Clear people are here for fun as well as "game topics" So think on this one majority are in favour of fun. maybe check next time before calling me out like that.

Let me know when you let belle out to play again.

boothead

Artisan
WTF! i not is freaking child and is play when like! i not play now because not like play with myself i like play with my friends and they is not playing so i also not am but i can play when like no one tells me what do! i am here hellooooo is in complete control myself thank youuuu
is about have enough all this crap i was only ask if cranius was cranialdamage that it! not invite to all start ask for discord wtf go away idiots

why can not just speak about grepolis! is freaking embarassing hell out me and that super hard do! not a f-ing toy idiots.
Yeh, Belle, Might wanna go through that post and edit it. Especially after people have seen your photos and know what you do. Just a thought. No offense intended.