Newspaper?

DeletedUser

Nah I'll be fine. It's not a case of struggling with it, just that I have to fit it in around certain aspects of my life. Besides, 2 weeks worth of news is a damnsight better than a weeks worth, because more will have occurred and, especially in a world like this, things don't necessarily change all too often in the space of a week.

DeletedUser

Nah I'll be fine. It's not a case of struggling with it, just that I have to fit it in around certain aspects of my life. Besides, 2 weeks worth of news is a damnsight better than a weeks worth, because more will have occurred and, especially in a world like this, things don't necessarily change all too often in the space of a week.

^that. I ended up being away this weekend, so my plans for this weeks issue flopped and became outdated rather quickly. I'll be releasing the second issue this weekend instead, allowing for me to get new material.

DeletedUser7600

I will help you out Matangi since Myst flaked out...:)...Drop me a line in-game.

DeletedUser

Issue two will be posted tomorrow. Coursework, work and illness have thrown me completely out of whack, on top of getting xmas presents and the like. Gotta love the christmas season!!!