Newspaper?

DeletedUser

Hey guys, just thought I'd mention this as I don't think I've seen a newspaper in any of the worlds I've played yet. Would there be any interest in one? Would it be worth doing, or would it be a major waste of time? Because if enough people are interested then I may well give it a shot myself.

DeletedUser

do-eet-72431463791.jpg

DeletedUser

I'll get one done in the near future. Stay tuned to these forums :)

DeletedUser7641

i would like read one intresting how alliances pass info in open

DeletedUser6819

and also from ocean allies the smaller ones,the big ones etc.

DeletedUser

Well I've started the interviews. I'm just waiting for a few more people to read the messages and get back to me. One interview is already completed as well =] It's shaping up to look fairly good already so make sure to keep your eyes on this forum!

DeletedUser

I don't think I'll be getting my interview from American Standard anytime soon <.<

DeletedUser7600

We will be exchanging ideas later next week Myst:) Thank you for your patience on this matter.

DeletedUser

I think a newspaper sounds fun! Would this be something weekly? Information on players and tips/tricks, stuff like that?

DeletedUser

I think a newspaper sounds fun! Would this be something weekly? Information on players and tips/tricks, stuff like that?

Yes, newspapers are usually a weekly thing if Ris... I mean, Mystogan, :)P) makes it a constant occurence.
Don't know about tips/tricks but there'll definitely be info on players, alliances, fights, wars, coalitions forming etc. Anything that happens in the game. Or anything Mysto decides to put in. :D

DeletedUser

It will most likely be fortnightly rather than weekly, purely because it gives more time to get things done and allows more time for more news.