Newspaper?

• Thread starter The Black Panther
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I don't know about everyone else, but I would like to see a newspaper for this world. It encourages forum activity and some are interesting to read. So, would anyone like to make one? If not I might make one myself, but I may need a little help. :)

DeletedUser2039

I'm thinking about it. It's just a time issue. Maybe if I got a couple editors it would make it easier to compile information and interviews.

DeletedUser

\:-o/ Cooool.Can i be a reporter?!
I want to be the reporter of the fantastic news like:
"Cereberus ate my dinner", or "Zeus washed his feet on the river outside my village"...or even" Poseidon crashed my city wall with an hydra because he was drunk"...
There are many many cool news out there, and we can even put print screens of it and all.^^a
What do you think?:-o

DeletedUser2039

I'll let you guys know if I decide too. Maybe I'll post the format of a planned issue and see what you guys think. Hard to do comics and crosswords in the forums though...? haha

DeletedUser2039

My idea was to get a broad view of events in Eta though and get several reporters and one other editor. The alliance of each reporter would be from a different alliance so that we have a really diverse view of events going on and not just from one alliances bias.

DeletedUser

Cant wait to see it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Complete with Comics and Crosswords???

Crosswords i dont know but comics is easy to do and put here.^^I can make a few for the newspaper:-o
They are simple to put also. We add a title in each part of the post, change its color and the size for each new thingy(comic,riddle, news scoop, or whatever...)and then we post the comic as an image, and so on...^^

DeletedUser

For ru of servers there is a newspaper. In it it is possible to read interview to leaders of the unions, to learn about real life of players, to learn opinions of at the war parties. It would be good if here to create something similar

grepolis-news.ru

DeletedUser

I was just being a smart*$$ when I suggested crosswords and comics. But heck, if you could make comics... it'd be great to see the lighter side of the game in drawn form. And from the ideas I have read already I'd say this will be a big hit. I'd look forward to reading any of that.

DeletedUser2039

So...I'm thinking I will do this. It will take time (probably the first edition in a week or two at the most), but I deff. want to do it. I think a lot of people will really enjoy reading it. I will do interviews of all major alliances. Please post some possible questions you would like asked to the leaders and I will gladly use some of them as well as some I make up on my own. (If I use one of your questions, I will give you credit.)

DeletedUser1048

I think one question can be "what alliances performance surprised you the most?"

DeletedUser2039

Really like that one^^
Also maybe "what players in particular are you taking notice of in this stage of the game?"

DeletedUser

Change that to alliances. I don't think a lot of players like to talk about other players. :D

DeletedUser2039

Alliance founders for sure. But I guess individual players wouldn't be great