Newspaper, Anyone?

DeletedUser

Good luck with the newspaper. I look forward to reading it =]

DeletedUser

Yes the Jaktas Journal. Me and Johnny0530 are making it. The interviews are interesting and we have many other additions to the paper.

DeletedUser

Sousa, why don't you interview alliance leaders that have a small, good group of players. Like small alliances that look like they may Swim.

(Futurus Sanguis)

DeletedUser

Sousa, why don't you interview alliance leaders that have a small, good group of players. Like small alliances that look like they may Swim.

(Futurus Sanguis)

Or the members of those alliances. Always interesting to get views from members as well as leaders as you can grab some tasty inside info ;)

DeletedUser

Mmhmm. Jumped in earlier today. Interesting world where the core isn't actually in the middle of the map and there's actually some good looking alliances of various shapes and sizes.

DeletedUser

OK I will take those words in to consideration guys. We will definitely have interviews of All the alliances I think will swim and Players just taking it slow in this first issue. Ok. But I will look into interviewing both of you guys. Just give me an in game message and I will Have you on my list. But interviews for this first issue are done we have plenty. Thanks, SousaGenius

DeletedUser

Thanks. We are going to about equal work but Johnny is going to set it up. So be here tomorrow at 3:00

DeletedUser

Yep, if you could estimate, when do you think your next newspaper would be?

DeletedUser

umm... probably saturday so we would interview tomorrow or friday. Also if anyone wants to be interviewed in issue II of Juktas Journal contact me or Johnny0530 at anytime.