Newspaper, Anyone?

DeletedUser

Anyone who knows how to make newspapers willing to give a shot a this world?

DeletedUser8889

Stogus just make a newspaper... I think you've gotten some of us to feel semi-bad for you already.

DeletedUser

You make it niko. Your name reminds me of Grand Theft Auto 4

Peterpanic

Philosopher
draceus where do you live, can we go out on a date, what about a cyber date, can you send me a selfie, can I send you a selfie, do I need to wear clothes, what are dreams made of.

DeletedUser

Los Angeles, Cali.

This is awkward, but I'm Married.

DeletedUser

Beware of newspaper hes not a real journalist , he is biased and spins stories...

stogus i thought u were leaving the forums bro, u couldnt last 1 day?

DeletedUser

Beware of newspaper hes not a real journalist , he is biased and spins stories...

stogus i thought u were leaving the forums bro, u couldnt last 1 day?

Hey, this charade that you think is going on, isn't happening anymore, so put it to bed.

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser4951

Stogus just does interviews. How about just having Stogus do interviews and some random guy doing the actual content?

DeletedUser8889

I could never do a newspaper because it would need to be better than ebLANS Propaganda, and I could never top that.:-(

DeletedUser

I've never tried to start a newspaper.... I'm not gonna start now!

DeletedUser

Ya make sure whoever is gonna start one that is has comic section lol. But who will start it. If nobody decides on starting it by 10:00 eastern time US then I guess I will have to. So another hour and a half.

DeletedUser9449

i would help.. always wanted to try with the newspaper!

DeletedUser

ok thats cool. would you like to start one? I could do interviews and you could do other things. (things that might take more time) lol