New World Oreus

Silver Witch

Staff member
Dear Players,

On January 9th a new world Oreus will open its gates for battle. We invite you to join the wars on this world with the Domination endgame. This world will also feature our Artifact system. When a world with the Artifact system is won players will receive a level up to the artifact for the specific world based on a few factors such as if they were in the winning alliance and if they were among the top 8 contributors in their alliance. For more details you can read the Artifact announcement here.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 1
  • Unit speed: 1
  • Trade speed: 1
  • Beginners protection: 5 Days
  • Alliance limit: 40
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • Conquest Duration: 12 hours
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Active
  • Endgame: Domination
  • Endgame Speed: Regular
  • Artifact: Zeus' Spark

We hope you will enjoy the new world! Feel free to discuss the new world.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis team

Last edited:

Silver Witch

Staff member
You literally got all 4 of these wrong in your post. Its speed 1, alliance cap 40
You are correct thanks. This is not a world I have been involved with and I think there has been a lot of confusion setting up this world with the CM changover. I am sorry to say once the settings are done we cannot change them. I will amend my post so we at least have the settings correctly posted.

Tbom

Senior Citizen
You are correct thanks. This is not a world I have been involved with and I think there has been a lot of confusion setting up this world with the CM changover. I am sorry to say once the settings are done we cannot change them. I will amend my post so we at least have the settings correctly posted.
Might as well just delete this world and start a new one ASAP

Bawla

Citizen
Amazing settings, can’t wait to win the world. Rank 1 in all oceans and solo carry an alliance of 1/40 members!
Very competitive server.

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
Amazing settings, can’t wait to win the world. Rank 1 in all oceans and solo carry an alliance of 1/40 members!
Very competitive server.
The surprise settings were the friends we made along the way! (In your case no one because you are going solo to win ;( )

OoJOHNoO

Newcomer
I have been waiting for a world like this to come along due to also being busy in life, this worlds settings is perfect, tyvm

OoJOHNoO

Newcomer
I really hope the settings do not change :) I really like them. It is all well and good having all these fast special worlds but there has to be these kinds of worlds thrown in for the people that do not have as much time and experience as in the game as well.

Bawla

Citizen
I really hope the settings do not change :) I really like them. It is all well and good having all these fast special worlds but there has to be these kinds of worlds thrown in for the people that do not have as much time and experience as in the game as well.
1V1 Server ?