Most Over/Under Rated Alliances and Players

DeletedUser

Please keep the thread on topic and observe the rules when posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Overrated Alliance:panda seems like a group of active players that are more focused or living off of there accomplishments in other servers. Its a new server drop it. Especially the ones from Tau haha.;-)

Underrated Alliance: All 4 of the monster alliances. Very active and clustered very well seem to have some great pact mates (see above) a lot of really good players with Tiaras.

Overrated Player: Buckeyes and SGrey glorified builders at best not even worth another sentance.

Underrated Player: Zepdrix, Hairy Gorilla Nipples and Boil the Oil none of them get the credit they deserve!

DeletedUser2568

Overrated Alliance:panda seems like a group of active players that are more focused or living off of there accomplishments in other servers. Its a new server drop it. Especially the ones from Tau haha.;-)

Underrated Alliance: All 4 of the monster alliances. Very active and clustered very well seem to have some great pact mates (see above) a lot of really good players with Tiaras.

Overrated Player: Buckeyes and SGrey glorified builders at best not even worth another sentance.

Underrated Player: Zepdrix, Hairy Gorilla Nipples and Boil the Oil none of them get the credit they deserve!

ROFl... I have been telling everyone panda sucks for a while CC way to jump on the bandwagon!!!

DeletedUser2568

I was actually just being facetious.... so yeahhhhh

Now you backtrack after I call you out as being a bandwagon hater of panda... its okay you can admit it, you like to follow what I do.

DeletedUser2568

CCmayo.... I am your father

Join me on the dark side and together we can destroy the emperor and rule the galaxy together as father and son!!!!!

DeletedUser

CCmayo.... I am your father

Join me on the dark side and together we can destroy the emperor and rule the galaxy together as father and son!!!!!

I like Buckeyes and Grey and Flav and T.O.G. and all my new friends too much. Plus and most importantly you guys stink.

Sense a little hostility here LOL. In all seriousness Mors and Pandas are both very capable alliances. having now fought against them and with them (Pandas that is).. No dealings with Mors V...

DeletedUser

Sense a little hostility here LOL. In all seriousness Mors and Pandas are both very capable alliances. having now fought against them and with them (Pandas that is).. No dealings with Mors V...

Well I agree with half of that statement

DeletedUser

Al should stick up for Panda..LOL, that's about all the help they have left..oh wait..Last Knights helped them once. Get the help you need..

You are just a troll toobe, keep your opinions to yourself. Allies help each other you tool and by the way i stuffed your cheating alliance by myeslf mainly....

DeletedUser

You are just a troll toobe, keep your opinions to yourself. Allies help each other you tool and by the way i stuffed your cheating alliance by myeslf mainly....

lets not forget the fact that his own alliance has told him to shut it because he gets to annoying on their own forums some times as well. no one wants to listen. but what would i know. i mean im a noob right.

Underrated Player: Sherri6385
Overrated Player: Toobe

Overrated Alliance: CBS
Underrated Alliance: Fighting Unicorns

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gosh you are right trav they just idk they don't have enough ABP or DBP or enough fighters and they don't lose enough cities I just don't know if I will beable to work under these conditions is anyone hiring seeking work :)

DeletedUser2568

Gosh you are right trav they just idk they don't have enough ABP or DBP or enough fighters and they don't lose enough cities I just don't know if I will beable to work under these conditions is anyone hiring seeking work :)

I heard monsters is hiring!

DeletedUser

they seem like a good option activve know how to dodge back snipe with birs I may have to try that thanks for the lead.

DeletedUser2568

they seem like a good option activve know how to dodge back snipe with birs I may have to try that thanks for the lead.

yeah thats right up your alley. I mean considering wyld taught you how the best back snipes are biremes.

DeletedUser

Wyld was actually my mentor for ever in Tau he taught me how to do alot of things.