Misty Mountains Cold

Elrond.Lord

Senior Citizen
Misty Mountains Cold.jpg

MMC is for experienced alliance, not "elite"!

About me:

I play this game from Alpha World, and I know everything about this game... I am willing to get best players I know to this alliance... I think I am a good leader and I think my alliance will be good...

About me as leader:

I try to get my best from players... I like to make operations, but with reason... I organize my team the best I can...

Diplomacy:

We will see after BP is over... I am not pact skeptic, but I dont like to have a lot of pacts, who will not help my alliance...

We will start at O45...

Recruitment:
If you want to join alliance, post your experience... We will not mass recruit...

Last edited:

Elrond.Lord

Senior Citizen
Tnq... I was thinking for few hours about the name... I like J.R.R. Tolkien, and that song is really awsome(from hobbit)...

Elrond.Lord

Senior Citizen
I joined world, and did not delete account... I am too lazy for that... I would never play more than 2 worlds, not even if I can be onolne for 24 hours... I will delete accouts when the time comes...

evanator

Newcomer
hey i'm Evanator2 i'm in the en servers in byllis i'm the founder of Odyssey and i've played grepolis for over a year and been a leader in almost every world i've played in and i would like to join your alliance.

sandhurst90

Hi I'm James, I was one of the founders of Cerberus in Byllis before I decided to leave the world shortly before it merged into warlords (played under the name of Zynthius) I also play in the world Rho in the us server where I am the founder of Oceans Heaven which is now ranked #10 in the world and #1 in our ocean. Pm I am interested in joining. (would be interested in some sort of role within the alliance)

Elrond.Lord

Senior Citizen
lol... good players they are(trying to perform joda)... happy to meat some of the founders of great Byllis alliances...

Last edited: