Misty Mountains Cold

DeletedUser4990

Misty Mountains Cold.jpg

MMC is for experienced alliance, not "elite"!

About me:

I play this game from Alpha World, and I know everything about this game... I am willing to get best players I know to this alliance... I think I am a good leader and I think my alliance will be good...

About me as leader:

I try to get my best from players... I like to make operations, but with reason... I organize my team the best I can...

Diplomacy:

We will see after BP is over... I am not pact skeptic, but I dont like to have a lot of pacts, who will not help my alliance...

We will start at O45...

Recruitment:
If you want to join alliance, post your experience... We will not mass recruit...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Is this from Death before Dishonor because it says DBD

DeletedUser4990

Wrong letters... I love DBD, so I forgott I made up new name... Tnx mate...

DeletedUser4990

Tnq... I was thinking for few hours about the name... I like J.R.R. Tolkien, and that song is really awsome(from hobbit)...

DeletedUser4990

I joined world, and did not delete account... I am too lazy for that... I would never play more than 2 worlds, not even if I can be onolne for 24 hours... I will delete accouts when the time comes...

DeletedUser4683

hey i'm Evanator2 i'm in the en servers in byllis i'm the founder of Odyssey and i've played grepolis for over a year and been a leader in almost every world i've played in and i would like to join your alliance.

DeletedUser4990

I saw Odyssey on Byllis, and alliance is really good... Best alliance ABP in world... I will PM you...

DeletedUser

Hi I'm James, I was one of the founders of Cerberus in Byllis before I decided to leave the world shortly before it merged into warlords (played under the name of Zynthius) I also play in the world Rho in the us server where I am the founder of Oceans Heaven which is now ranked #10 in the world and #1 in our ocean. Pm I am interested in joining. (would be interested in some sort of role within the alliance)

DeletedUser5088

For an alliance for not elite you seem to be getting a lot of elite player lol

DeletedUser4990

lol... good players they are(trying to perform joda)... happy to meat some of the founders of great Byllis alliances...

Last edited by a moderator: