"Loop Hole": Especially In Morale Worlds

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Philistio, Feb 27, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Philistio

Philistio Newcomer

There is a "loop hole" that needs to be closed for fair game play. A player purposely restarted a few days ago and has the benefit of beginners protection. This player then was allowed to move onto a WW island and cannot be attacked because of the protection. Because this player reset, his morale became low and this will impact future attacks on this player. In my opinion, a non-attackable, re-set low morale player getting on a WW island does not fit with the intent of the games new concepts. If a player can be attacked on a WW island in VM mode, then they should not have beginner's protection if they purposely restart.

Please review this and update the game rules and servers.

Thanks.

2. Sunvaar Se Toor

Sunvaar Se Toor Hoplite

What a genius strategy! But I agree with you 100%

3. Paul the Great1

Paul the Great1 Newcomer

It's a very creative move on their part, but like the vacation mode rule, moral should not play a factor for anyone on a World Wonder island.

gorsh.daddy, HMZephyr and Whitty like this.
  4. Prester Jophn

Prester Jophn Newcomer

It would seem that if this game play mode became known and used in all Grepolis worlds, it would then amount to a guarantee of most of the games becoming basically locked into a no winner ending. Something that would certainly ruin the game for most if not all of the reason people play the game.

5. dethmatic

dethmatic Philosopher

man.....how many of these posts are there? again, this will not get resolved by posting on these joke US forums. the mods and community managers here are just here to collect their pay and care less about the forums in any way shape or form. you want resolution go to the EN forums, they actually have a great community there that is helpful and courteous, something that these US forums will never be.

6. Pluto

Pluto Citizen

Contrary to your belief these threads are monitored just the same as any other market forums.

You are welcome to voice your opinions, but please keep them constructive and polite.

7. Sunvaar Se Toor

Sunvaar Se Toor Hoplite

Yeah I was about to say that the Gen 3 MODs (as I call them with the 3rd COMA in the US since I've been playing), things are already improving. Everything's a process though

HMZephyr likes this.
  8. Seric

Seric Newcomer

While I understand the frustration with it, there are other players on the island that can be attacked. plus, unless the player is a major gold user, it will take a bit of time to build up to be able to take another city. Usually beginner's protection is done by then, unless the person is a major gold user. Even if he is, it will still take a day or so to get up to conquest/revolt ready.

While I agree it's a loop hole that should be closed, I don't think it effects the game as drastically as it seems to be implied.

9. geomancer

geomancer Senior Citizen

The major loophole in my view is not beginner protection.
    But the fact that u can give cities on ww to smaller players and other players cannot attack it due to crappy morale.
    Enemy can def with much smaller troops ....even if u def 3-4 cities on ww with this its gives u considerable advantage ....which shouldn't be the case.
    I think cities on ww should be morale exempted.