"Loop Hole": Especially In Morale Worlds

DeletedUser7711

There is a "loop hole" that needs to be closed for fair game play. A player purposely restarted a few days ago and has the benefit of beginners protection. This player then was allowed to move onto a WW island and cannot be attacked because of the protection. Because this player reset, his morale became low and this will impact future attacks on this player. In my opinion, a non-attackable, re-set low morale player getting on a WW island does not fit with the intent of the games new concepts. If a player can be attacked on a WW island in VM mode, then they should not have beginner's protection if they purposely restart.

Please review this and update the game rules and servers.

Thanks.

DeletedUser15357

There is a "loop hole" that needs to be closed for fair game play. A player purposely restarted a few days ago and has the benefit of beginners protection. This player then was allowed to move onto a WW island and cannot be attacked because of the protection. Because this player reset, his morale became low and this will impact future attacks on this player. In my opinion, a non-attackable, re-set low morale player getting on a WW island does not fit with the intent of the games new concepts. If a player can be attacked on a WW island in VM mode, then they should not have beginner's protection if they purposely restart.

Thanks.

What a genius strategy! But I agree with you 100%

DeletedUser15540

It would seem that if this game play mode became known and used in all Grepolis worlds, it would then amount to a guarantee of most of the games becoming basically locked into a no winner ending. Something that would certainly ruin the game for most if not all of the reason people play the game.

DeletedUser8870

man.....how many of these posts are there? again, this will not get resolved by posting on these joke US forums. the mods and community managers here are just here to collect their pay and care less about the forums in any way shape or form. you want resolution go to the EN forums, they actually have a great community there that is helpful and courteous, something that these US forums will never be.

DeletedUser11720

man.....how many of these posts are there? again, this will not get resolved by posting on these joke US forums. the mods and community managers here are just here to collect their pay and care less about the forums in any way shape or form. you want resolution go to the EN forums, they actually have a great community there that is helpful and courteous, something that these US forums will never be.

Contrary to your belief these threads are monitored just the same as any other market forums.

You are welcome to voice your opinions, but please keep them constructive and polite.

DeletedUser15357

Yeah I was about to say that the Gen 3 MODs (as I call them with the 3rd COMA in the US since I've been playing), things are already improving. Everything's a process though

DeletedUser10788

While I understand the frustration with it, there are other players on the island that can be attacked. plus, unless the player is a major gold user, it will take a bit of time to build up to be able to take another city. Usually beginner's protection is done by then, unless the person is a major gold user. Even if he is, it will still take a day or so to get up to conquest/revolt ready.

While I agree it's a loop hole that should be closed, I don't think it effects the game as drastically as it seems to be implied.

DeletedUser7101

While I understand the frustration with it, there are other players on the island that can be attacked. plus, unless the player is a major gold user, it will take a bit of time to build up to be able to take another city. Usually beginner's protection is done by then, unless the person is a major gold user. Even if he is, it will still take a day or so to get up to conquest/revolt ready.

While I agree it's a loop hole that should be closed, I don't think it effects the game as drastically as it seems to be implied.

The major loophole in my view is not beginner protection.
But the fact that u can give cities on ww to smaller players and other players cannot attack it due to crappy morale.
Enemy can def with much smaller troops ....even if u def 3-4 cities on ww with this its gives u considerable advantage ....which shouldn't be the case.
I think cities on ww should be morale exempted.

dan10000

Senior Citizen

Player was/is a massive gold user and all cities were taken on the island by him taking advantage of the beginners protection system.

It's been a while and we were promised some action by INNO and to voice concerns on these forums to illicit a reponse.
What is the progress on addressing the result of this?
Or would INNO like this to become the standard tactic on morale worlds?
I can post it on every world forum if you like :)

DeletedUser10520

Its right up there with fixing WW Im sure inno will do it some time in the next century
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
or so

DeletedUser10354

Player was/is a massive gold user and all cities were taken on the island by him taking advantage of the beginners protection system.

It's been a while and we were promised some action by INNO and to voice concerns on these forums to illicit a reponse.
Wait - 6 months later and the player is still in BP causing a situation that needs to be addressed? I'm confused as usually BP is only a few days thus the situation would seem to have been resolved by now.

DeletedUser11525

The original player is presumably out of BP at this point, unless he repeated the process.

But the point is that the situation/loop hole/cheat/brilliant catch/whatever term you want to apply is still there, both for the same player and his alliance, all other alliances on the world, as well as other worlds entering WW.

Just as Inno closed the Vacation loop hole that was exploited for many years, the BP hole will similarly be exploited until they address it.

The other hole that should be addressed in Morale worlds is putting small players on WW islands, and then stacking the cities to exploit the morale advantage, even though the units in the city more than even things out against the attacker.

Simply put, cities on WW islands should not benefit from BP, VM, morale, non-attackable bans, and anything else that would give the defenders a grossly undue advantage.

DeletedUser15536

How do you define massive gold user? I only spend the gold you give me on other worlds :)

DeletedUser8513

Just remove WW......... Problem solved
That isn't going to happen. It's a money maker for INNO. I don't get why we are even wasting our time w/ wonders. For what? A paper crown & 50 extra favor. WHOOPY. It's a snooze fest.

DeletedUser10354

Thanks.
I can't believe you spineless morons at Inno gave into the incessant whining of a bunch of losers. Thank god people in charge of more meaningful competitions have bigger cohones then you do and don't cave to a bunch of people whining like 4 year olds. Good riddance to a dying game.

DeletedUser11720

I love the crybaby stuff accusing us whining and complaining. Last I checked you're team just bailed and ghosted because you clearly knew that without exploiting the real reason for moral by ghosting a player and bringing them back to hold a wonder with 35 percent moral your poor team didn't stand a chance. 10,000 attacks and a crashed server . The only reason we didnt get in was you hid like little children under the covers in dark behind a morale wall. When it came time to show real skill i see nothing but ghosts. You all bailed like a bunch of dodo birds from ice age over a cliff.

I'm sorry but I haven't stopped laughing about this move based on the game being fixed by you and your players. Thisis the most humor i have actually had twards one team in the entire history of this game.

DeletedUser11720

I don't recall seeing this massive amount of whining on the forums when they changed wonder rules. They changed them for everyone as well after multiple servers of single city wonder and vm abuse just as morale was abused by your team on this server and a few following servers.

Again we are the supposed incessant whiners but we didn't even get the chance to fight your team under new morale rules because they bailed the first sight of actually having to play with real skills!

I say no more

DeletedUser836

I have decided to reopen this thread based on the merits of the original argument. Any discussion that is not about the idea and/or how to solve the problems, it will be considered off topic.