looking to start pre-made

DeletedUser725

sigh always noobs looking to make good alliances. theos has prob been on every start of every server and got put in his place

noob players always want to be good.

DeletedUser2063

I may join, but I want stats from past worlds, to see where you are with BP's and stuff. I play side by side with the Gythium Musketeers in one world, who just finished their 4th WW, and are setting a record for the fastest completion, and in my other world (under a different name) I have 57 cities. I am very experienced, and want a good alliance, or I may just start my own in 54 (I always stat in 54 lol)

DeletedUser2063

@THEOS, I looked at your stats. Not impressive. Unless you play on other servers than EN and US, your stats are very unimpressive.

I will be starting in alliance, and bringing friends over from EN30, as that one is just ending. I look forward to seeing you all there.

DeletedUser1048

@THEOS, I looked at your stats. Not impressive. Unless you play on other servers than EN and US, your stats are very unimpressive.

I will be starting in alliance, and bringing friends over from EN30, as that one is just ending. I look forward to seeing you all there.

You made the right decision, I was in THEOS alliance in Delta and our so called allies were attacking me and some others and he did nothing about it.

DeletedUser2063

We're going to have a lot of really good active players, if any of you want to join, we will be going NE when it starts.

thenuts12
craagh
danver34
thor-o
camram

Should all join. Craagh and thenuts12 already agreed, the others will hopefully. Look up their stats on EN grepostats if you want to know more. If you want to join a truly elite alliance, I will gladly invite you.

DeletedUser1048

Sorry man I am making my own alliance over there, but good luck though :D

DeletedUser1048

I was also going to start my alliance in the NE, so things should be interesting then. So far i have 22 friends who will join me in this world :D

DeletedUser2063

Good luck to you. Depending on how things work out, we could end up working together :)

DeletedUser1048

Yeah since we will start close only 2 things could happen, we either tear each other apart or we kick the sh!t out of everyone else in the ocean :D