looking to start pre-made

DeletedUser

Hi,

I am wanting to start a pre-made, but I am going to need some more leaders and some more members. I already recruited people from my past alliances but I need more.

If your at all interested just reply back.

Thanks,
THEOS

DeletedUser13

I could join..Talked to Cuba about it....And Cam will maybe too.....Lets make a good alliance from exp player....So that we can Rock the world! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Slobo, whenever a world comes out and I see you posting - I feel like facepalming myself, with a chair.

Play like 3 worlds or something! :p

DeletedUser283

I will be joining this world, and would be happy to join, but before I join can I get some details about the alliance.

DeletedUser

Its going to be elite... friends from EN, good US players. Looking to rule ocean 44-45

DeletedUser283

I respect you as a leader but I am going to see what happens elite players in some worlds don't always translate if you guys show that you are dedicated to go the distance rather that just prove to the world you are the best, which we should already know within hours of the world starting as I believe you will have a group of really good players.

Cam

DeletedUser

Why not join? Its going to be experience more than your lil Delta alliance. Come on... trust me on this. We could use you

DeletedUser

Ok forgot the elite part. Just a experienced group. Mix of players mostly from Delphi, and Hero Worlds

DeletedUser

Naw, elite isn't necessarily a bad thing. What I mean is that they either kill a server, have massive egos and get overwhelmed, or have such low membership that they can't keep up with the MRAs. On Delphi I was part of an alliance who was 30 members large taking on around 500 players. Including ONE* players.

Hero Worlds have some elite players, all elite players from Delphi left around a year ago.

Good luck!

DeletedUser

SOME, not many. I don't know if you were around at the beginning but Super NovaZ now that was an elite alliance. As well as the Hawks.

I'd love to but I play too many worlds. I'm currently really furious at the EN mods so I may be switching over.

DeletedUser

I will be joining this world, and would be happy to join, but before I join can I get some details about the alliance.

Wait mate. Milos, me and his premade might be joining. I'd like to see you on our side

DeletedUser

Milos and us might be joining together so hold your horses Vel

DeletedUser13

Its would be amazing(Is that Better) if Milos and others join too......:D

Last edited by a moderator: