Login issues on Beta

DeletedUser

Can anyone login to beta? I'm getting...

An internal error has occurred. Please try again later.

-coolwater

DeletedUser

Thanks, that helps. I'm still crossing my fingers though.. :)

DeletedUser

Yup, though I wish that they announced when the servers were going down for the update... Some attack plans now have to be altered...

DeletedUser

To be fair, that thread was put up 4 days ago... And it's a possibility it was announced in game, but I can't check... :p

DeletedUser

To be fair, that thread was put up 4 days ago... And it's a possibility it was announced in game, but I can't check... :p

There was no in-game announcement regarding the downtime.

DeletedUser

I understand down time, but please clarify the specific time that the server will go down. But who knows. Also, I can log into Gamma but not Beta??

DeletedUser

The server was brought down for a scheduled update that I posted on the forum. I did not send an in game mail. I will do so in the future. The worlds are back up. Please no more discussion of rollbacks, it does not help anyone to dwell.

DeletedUser

The server was brought down for a scheduled update that I posted on the forum. I did not send an in game mail. I will do so in the future. The worlds are back up. Please no more discussion of rollbacks, it does not help anyone to dwell.

Thanks for the update Daedalus

DeletedUser656

They are not back up, least wise I am still getting same internal error, won't log in.

DeletedUser

If you are still getting that error, please clear your cookies and cache, then close and reopen your web browser. I have logged into all worlds using my test account and have no issues at the moment. See if that fixes you up.

DeletedUser

I'm still am having problems logging into Beta. I tried different browsers.

DeletedUser

To clarify, I used IE, FF and Chrome. Cleared everything including cookies and data, and even restarted my computer. I still can't login to beta; same error message.

DeletedUser

Beta is NOT back up. BTW - Will this ruin the conquest that was taking place?

DeletedUser

I still can't log in to beta. I can log into gama. I'm not on alpha, so I don't know there.

I did try exiting and restarting my browser, to no avail.

Just tried with a different browser (that I've never used for grepolis before) so it's not just a caching issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser656

Same for me , I tried all 3 browsers, and then when i went to new browser and tried , told me my password is wrong :l

DeletedUser

Thanks guys, its being looked into now. Will update shortly.

DeletedUser656

As stated in email, I cleared all my cookies and cache, I also downloaded Firefox and tried that still nada. However, I signed in on My Android device and was able to get resources, <<< Confused :\