Late Start

DeletedUser16631

I last played several years ago, known as PersianKing, founder of Bazaar Tactics on US-Lamda back in 2013. I've gotten a bit of a late start on this server, I've purchased all advisors for 105 days, in the game for the duration of the world. Looking for anyone who recognizes my name who I may have played with, or even anyone who I played against that can vouch for me as far as my competence ingame goes...I'd like to join an alliance within O54. Anyone have room for one more?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15403

I last played several years ago, known as PersianKing, founder of Bazaar Tactics on US-Lamda back in 2013. I've gotten a bit of a late start on this server, and am compensating for that fact with deep pockets...having just started yesterday, I expect to launch my first colony ship within the next hour. I've purchased 20k gold, and all advisors for 105 days. Looking for anyone who recognizes my name who I may have played with, or even anyone who I played against that can vouch for me as far as my competence ingame goes...I'd like to join an alliance within O54. Anyone have room for one more?
Shoot a message to Cats and Dogs group - that is their stomping ground

DeletedUser16631

Yeah don't worry they take pretty much anyone from the looks of it so i'm sure you'll be welcome

You're sure I'd be welcome, because they take pretty much anyone...what are you saying here pal? You think I'm some nobody NOOB that doesn't know how to play or something? You taking a jab at me? Or are you taking a jab at them? Please clarify your statement here, and elaborate a bit...

Shock

Philosopher
Oh taking a jab at them

I don't know you .... but they're basically hugging the world from our perspective, or at least were lol
Anyone can get in - not insulting you at all

Last edited:

Shock

Philosopher
Also idk why you would want to join them anyways
Our war score with them rn is now 27-2 ;)
Redcoats too good?

DeletedUser16631

Also idk why you would want to join them anyways
Our war score with them rn is now 27-2 ;)
Redcoats too good?
Comparing war scores a month into the game means nothing. I don't know if you've ever played on other worlds to know, but Grepolis is a game of endurance. You may be looking good in GrepoLife right now, but game demands a lot of time and effort...your whole alliance may be kicking tail and taking names right now, but life tends to get in the way and players fall off after awhile.

Temple worlds are diff then WWs not as long but yes RL does get in the way... War Score matters to true players and absolutely matters it affects morale of the team being dominated and more. Cats tried to hug the world and became a Giant MRA , never a good thing.

DeletedUser11144

Temple worlds are diff then WWs not as long but yes RL does get in the way... War Score matters to true players and absolutely matters it affects morale of the team being dominated and more. Cats tried to hug the world and became a Giant MRA , never a good thing.

my morale wont be affected by a team taking a bunch of abandoned, inactive cities because players decide to peace out. in fact, quite the opposite. My morale is boosted whenever I kill off an enemy CS trying to take advantage of a player quitting or being MIA. If people want trophies for low hanging fruit, so be it. Whatever makes them feel better. Let's see the results when they have to make a run at players who are active.

DeletedUser16416

MEPH-
1- WHY WOULD ANY ALLIANCE HAVE LOW HANGING FRUIT TO BEGIN WITH? SO IF YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOUR ONLY, LOSING LOW HANGING FRUIT, THAN YOUR NOT SPEAKING TO HIGHLY OF THE ALLIANCE YOUR IN.
2- YOUR PLAYER WAS NOT INACTIVE, IN FACT HE WAS QUITE THE OPPOSITE AND VERY ACTIVE. HE QUIT BECAUSE HE COULD NOT HANDLE THE PRESSURE OF BEING SCOLDED BY DADDY...

DeletedUser4951

my morale wont be affected by a team taking a bunch of abandoned, inactive cities because players decide to peace out. in fact, quite the opposite. My morale is boosted whenever I kill off an enemy CS trying to take advantage of a player quitting or being MIA. If people want trophies for low hanging fruit, so be it. Whatever makes them feel better. Let's see the results when they have to make a run at players who are active.

Kinda hard to make a run at your active players when they all wall up and go off alarm, get banned, or quit.

DeletedUser16631

they all wall up and go off alarm...

Not to change the subject or interrupt...but the Grepo Ap I'm quite familiar with, the accompanying Grepo alarm however, is totally new to me, and woke me so suddenly and violently this morning with the rest of my household still sound asleep, that my hands were trembling, I kept dropping the phone trying to shut it off, and finally had to take the battery out to stop it...surely, there is a better way than that to silence it?

DeletedUser16631

Cats tried to hug the world and became a Giant MRA , never a good thing.

I feel I need to say this, when it came to MRA, I was the King of them in 2013, as you'll clearly be able to see if you check out this Link to the US Lamda Newspaper we had going in these forums back when I got my start playing Grepo...PersianKing, You're on the outside looking in at Cats, I'm not. I've just recently began interacting with them, so I have no idea what it is that's given you the impression that they are an MRA, but I can assure you, from the inside, they no where near even resemble a MRA.

But you keep spreading it around that's what they are...it's a nice strategic advantage to be underestimated and to be viewed with contempt, when in fact they are very knowledgeable of every aspect of the game, strongly disciplined, & well organized.

Shock

Philosopher
Disciplined? Uh sure bro..... LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If they were well disciplined they’d listen to a wall policy.... if they’re even smart enough to have one

Shock

Philosopher
Also your definition of MRA and ours might be different.... considering there was an actual playerbase way back when.
When they had 3 full alliances less than 3 weeks in.... yeah they’re either a MRA or too scared to fight....

DeletedUser14548

shock u got some big mouth for a player thats done absolutely nothing in this world apart from hide behind your mates lmao

Shock

Philosopher
Also 35% of your cities are internals or handoffs so you can’t really talk about ME relying on my mates