Last User to Post here Wins

RussBuss

Hekatonarch
Why didn't you tell me it was you? Are you just gold trading or are you serious? How did stogie know, is he in this world too?

Joseph Nieves

Polemarch
Well I found it funny when I saw you had attacked me. Didn't know you were back. Was thinking about telling you but I wanted practice defending against CS, wanted to make sure my timing isn't rusty.

Just gold trading there, some very productive gold trading I might add. Particularly early on. When the market dies I'll be done with that world.

Last edited:

Joseph Nieves

Polemarch
Yeah quite a few features were lost when we "upgraded" from the forum hosting site VBulletin to Xenforo. Including the beautiful rep system, so sad :(

Yeah, like you know how most stories go, you fight for the thing you turn into. You can save everyone but yourself.
Also I bet Russ's new Eagle sig is definitely a work I done YEARS AGO, that's definitely my style.

RussBuss

Hekatonarch
Yeah, I forgot to put it on years ago and now I'm using it. I miss The Eagle, it was honestly the best group of players I have ever played with, and I really bonded with them. That's one of the hardest things in Grepo for me, is that everyone eventually goes their own way. Then their are people like us, who can't stop coming back, but its the people like you guys that give me the nostalgic feeling that I wouldn't trade for the world.