Last User to Post here Wins

DeletedUser1048

Well idk why Stogus is trying to deprive me of bp but uhh this Joseph (Cachet).

tooeasy.PNG

Felt good to defend a CS, been a long time.

DeletedUser2654

Why didn't you tell me it was you? Are you just gold trading or are you serious? How did stogie know, is he in this world too?

DeletedUser1048

Well I found it funny when I saw you had attacked me. Didn't know you were back. Was thinking about telling you but I wanted practice defending against CS, wanted to make sure my timing isn't rusty.

Just gold trading there, some very productive gold trading I might add. Particularly early on. When the market dies I'll be done with that world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

What ever happened to the group we were all in and we were supposed to revive the forums?

DeletedUser1048

hmm I don't remember. Safe to say it didn't work though, nothing ever did lol

This forum doesn't have a group feature does it :confused:

DeletedUser2654

Wow, you can tell its been a while since I've been back, it used too.

DeletedUser1048

Yeah quite a few features were lost when we "upgraded" from the forum hosting site VBulletin to Xenforo. Including the beautiful rep system, so sad :(

DeletedUser11560

Yeah, like you know how most stories go, you fight for the thing you turn into. You can save everyone but yourself.
Also I bet Russ's new Eagle sig is definitely a work I done YEARS AGO, that's definitely my style.

DeletedUser2654

Yeah, I forgot to put it on years ago and now I'm using it. I miss The Eagle, it was honestly the best group of players I have ever played with, and I really bonded with them. That's one of the hardest things in Grepo for me, is that everyone eventually goes their own way. Then their are people like us, who can't stop coming back, but its the people like you guys that give me the nostalgic feeling that I wouldn't trade for the world.

DeletedUser11560

The only people still around are me, JN, TSF,

cant think of anyone else

oh idk if you know/remember, im stogus

DeletedUser2654

Lol I know, I knew shortly after you made the account, I even called you Stogie earlier.

DeletedUser2654

I remember bits and pieces from your final post as RH Stogus and does TSF still play on US?

DeletedUser11560

I don't know if he's still on the US forums but I just saw him on the EN forums the other day.

DeletedUser1048

Russ I think you need to start using your strategy to get people to vote
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif