Kyle's Underdogs

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser3110

ohhh snap! What's happening there lol?

It's super easy to conquer at this point in the game. Just get a CS in, and it's pretty much over. Not many can get through the biremes quite yet.

DeletedUser

breaking news this alliances leader is a complete idiot and doesn't know how to play this game and deserves a nice solid rimming.

Agreed, we have just declared war on them. We had a NaP with them and there leader took it as a pact. We take in one player from there enemy alliance that had recently just dissolved and he throws a fit because we happened to recruit one of there best players that has 900k points in his previous world. He also was mad that Whitey left his alliance because he doesn't know how to lead. He is crazy about points and isn't a good leader at all. Also doesn't speak good English. Could barely understand him.

DeletedUser3730

Agreed, we have just declared war on them. We had a NaP with them and there leader took it as a pact. We take in one player from there enemy alliance that had recently just dissolved and he throws a fit because we happened to recruit one of there best players that has 900k points in his previous world. He also was mad that Whitey left his alliance because he doesn't know how to lead. He is crazy about points and isn't a good leader at all. Also doesn't speak good English. Could barely understand him.

Lol, I know how he is..... We had to deal with him in Epsilon but we didn't no more cause we conquerd his cities.

DeletedUser8889

haha awesome I got someone to back me up with exactly what was on my mind!

DeletedUser4223

Hmmm... Where's Hydra at ? Does nobody remember how people thought we would fail ? Also, Eye of the Tiger. Really. We put one of their players under siege and they kicked him. What an underdog :eek:

He was in O54 and we were in the middle of getting him to us in O44, It was a good CQ by you and our only city lost. Not in our core ocean but close enough to not make excuses.

And its true 4th city from Redwood is a lock, at this rate we will never let any member of them in O44 become CQ ready.

DeletedUser

Hmm... I didn't know this much about there leader... It is very interesting but I don't understand why you have to bring how well he does or doesn't speak english. Many people here are from foreign countries. Also he speaks better english than you can italian I bet.(He speaks italian). So bringing how he speaks doesn't make him a worse leader it juste makes you look weak since you can't find anything else mean to throw at him.

Also C?BRA what is your in game name? or are you hiding and that is why you like smack talk.

DeletedUser5973

Lol, I know how he is..... We had to deal with him in Epsilon but we didn't no more cause we conquerd his cities.

you conquered his cities because he quit, you where getting destroyed up until that point. You didn't even do anything because you where still in the academy. I am half the reason AoH failed in epsilon and why he eventually quit. You guys did nothing to force his hand. Even with this I still play with him because I respect him and understand he is a great player.

DeletedUser

Shh don't tell everyone about here for beer. Us alcoholics like to remain in a drunken state of mind with no phone alarms... LOL