Kyle's Underdogs

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser9662

So I am making a thread for the underdog alliances, they are not in order in any way, shape, or form, just a list of alliances and opinions. So here we go!

1. Vipers- Had to put it here :p, my alliance, won't say anything, but we are doing really well!

2. The Greeks- Many thought they would fail, but it seems like there doing alright, need to keep an eye on them.

3. Sim City 3000 B.C- With a name like that they are expected to fail, but they have been doing really well.

5. ACE OF HEARTS- Absolute beasts! Good leadership, strong players.

6. Blood Money- Looking really good. only have 19 members too!

7. Eye Of The Tiger- Same thing as Blood Money.

8. G Unit- Watch out for them, will be lethal later in game!

9. The Redwoods- There looking good, seem to have quieted down lately.

10. Here For Beer- Not really an underdog, but I needed an alliance :p.

In the end there just my opinions on a few alliances, what's your opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4223

So I am making a thread for the underdog alliances, they are not in order in any way, shape, or form, just a list of alliances and opinions. So here we go!

Due to Eye of the Tiger taking a few of their cities.

DeletedUser

1. Vipers- We are a strong attacking force and with good experienced player will do well with creating ops.

2.ACE OF HEARTS- They were known to have good players but they were not expected to be #4 in ABP.

3.Redwoods- They are 3rd in ABP and that is enough said for there actual rank.

4. GREEKS- Like Kyle said they were expected to do bad but they have some really good players that will help them out a lot.

5. G Unit- Exit baby. just look at stats.

6. Eye Of The Tiger- Small lethal group. Can cause damage.

7. Blood Money- Small lethal group. I wouldn't put to much hopes into them but they are alright

8. TBD- Small group, but very experienced and have a nice offensive play style

9. Impact- Just needed one but they have a pretty good higher end average.

10. Here for Beer- They are ok, wouldn't expect much of them.

DeletedUser4223

3.Redwoods- They are 3rd in ABP and that is enough said for there actual rank.

6. Eye Of The Tiger- Small lethal group. Can cause damage.

Eye of the Tiger is CQ the top point member of Redwoods right now. They didn't even put up a fight.

DeletedUser

...hmm... that is interesting. I still think that redwoods are third but that would make Eye of Tiger up to 5th.

DeletedUser

im not going to make a whole list but i will name a few and why...

~The Greeks ~ my odds on favorite at the moment.. they are playing it right... at the begining i feel it is more important to build and build the right way... get set up so you can actualy do work rather then a 1 city fling at people. there playing it smart and i will bet my gold on it they hit the # 1 Bp rank in a month or less. not to mention there so good they got bored on there other server and came here to show us whats up lol.

~ Sim city 300 BC ~ a lot dont know this but hey there mostly EN players ^_^ another alliance i see as starting the right way... build then conquer... not crap shoot then half/^_^ conquer

~eye of the tiger ~ had to find decent info on som of there boys but i see vets not noobs.. there playing playing right.. solid group who show very active decently close together... defintely going to be a hard one for any alliance to take on.

these are the good alliances i see, then there are some decent ones ^_^ good luck all

~whitey

DeletedUser8870

as far as redwoods: we've lost one city, and one in process, first city lost was an inactive player who was about to be kicked so not too much to barg about there, second one is in process that caught a peep with his pants around his ankles was offline when the cs landed and apparently no one had a trip there, if i had known that would have had one there myself, but alas, no crying over spilled milk

DeletedUser10048

~ Sim city 300 BC ~ a lot dont know this but hey there mostly EN players ^_^ another alliance i see as starting the right way... build then conquer... not crap shoot then half/^_^ conquer

That radar we was hiding under has been lifted LOL, thanks for the decent write up Whitey

DeletedUser4223

as far as redwoods: we've lost one city, and one in process, first city lost was an inactive player who was about to be kicked so not too much to barg about there, second one is in process that caught a peep with his pants around his ankles was offline when the cs landed and apparently no one had a trip there, if i had known that would have had one there myself, but alas, no crying over spilled milk

and a 3rd that they kicked during the CQ so it wouldn't count against you.

DeletedUser8870

1. Vipers- Had to put it here :p, my alliance, won't say anything, but we are doing really well!

2. The Greeks- Many thought they would fail, but it seems like there doing alright, need to keep an eye on them.

3. Sim City 3000 B.C- With a name like that they are expected to fail, but they have been doing really well.

6. Blood Money- Looking really good. only have 19 members too!

7. Eye Of The Tiger- Same thing as Blood Money.

8. G Unit- Watch out for them, will be lethal later in game!

10. Here For Beer- Not really an underdog, but I needed an alliance :p.

good list just wouldn't put vipers yeah ya'll as underdogs, I know you guys and gals from the past so I know what ya'll can do, or ace of hearts either another one very strong core and a great group of characters, and as far as the greeks no one has heard of them until this world and they have proven they belong so don't really consider them an underdog either.

DeletedUser8870

Why thank you dethmatic.

anytime especially you sousa ;) we've fought in the past but i was under different alias at the time was good battles but i won't state name there don't want people identifying my true identity

DeletedUser

That radar we was hiding under has been lifted LOL, thanks for the decent write up Whitey

haha no problem, do a little diging and you find the tru alliances out there. its all about location, being active/team work and the starting process in my mind... i simply put out the two alliances i see meeting all those requirements ^_^ good luck mate

~whiety

DeletedUser

Hmmm... Where's Hydra at ? Does nobody remember how people thought we would fail ? Also, Eye of the Tiger. Really. We put one of their players under siege and they kicked him. What an underdog :eek:

DeletedUser

Hmmm... Where's Hydra at ? Does nobody remember how people thought we would fail ? Also, Eye of the Tiger. Really. We put one of their players under siege and they kicked him. What an underdog :eek:

Who was that?

DeletedUser7992

Some of the fiercest fighters in grepo are in *tbd* I have had amazing battle mcdon, k-money is a killer and mitrebite is a machine... Watch out knossos becuase once we finish them in byz they will be wrecking people here... See you later Mcdon !! wink wink !!
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif
g g g g g g unittt !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8889

breaking news this alliances leader is a complete idiot and doesn't know how to play this game and deserves a nice solid rimming.